GlockTalk Forum banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Lost in transit
6,396 Posts
So, the bosses at CBS won't let them report on it, but they'll allow them to tweet about it from their official CBS Twitter accounts? Seems legit.

Not to mention that CBS News has previously published reporting on this situation.

Makes perfect sense!
I was talking about you :couch: because it does make sense

Plenty of reasons why a reporter would do that: https://www.voanews.com/usa/ny-times-editor-resigns-saying-she-was-harassed-her-ideas

But even examples won't sway your Biden Bias

·
Registered
10,051 Posts
I was talking about you :couch: because it does make sense

Plenty of reasons why a reporter would do that: https://www.voanews.com/usa/ny-times-editor-resigns-saying-she-was-harassed-her-ideas

But even examples won't sway your Biden Bias
What does the NYT have to do with CBS? Oh, that's right! Nothing.

So, just so we're clear - your position is that the bosses at CBS allowed other reporting about Rudy's laptop claims, then they allowed one of their reporters to tweet about about DOJ confirmation of the laptop from their official CBS Twitter account, but they won't allow them to print an actual story about the same?

That makes absolutely no sense.

·
Lost in transit
6,396 Posts
What does the NYT have to do with CBS? Oh, that's right! Nothing.

So, just so we're clear - your position is that the bosses at CBS allowed other reporting about Rudy's laptop claims, then they allowed one of their reporters to tweet about about DOJ confirmation of the laptop from their official CBS Twitter account, but they won't allow them to print an actual story about the same?

That makes absolutely no sense.

They must have been hacked right? Use the scully defense. :animlol:

·
Registered
10,051 Posts
They must have been hacked right? Use the scully defense. :animlol:
No, I said what I meant. Your rationalization for why there is no CBS story on this facet of the scenario is nonsensical.

·
Registered
10,051 Posts
The media protecting biden by hiding stories makes no sense to you? What reality are you living in? It's been happening for months.
Take off those tap-dancing shoes - they don't suit you.

The specific scenario I described, and you responded to, makes no sense. If your intent is to be clever, you need to try a lot harder.

·
Registered
74,483 Posts
Where's the CBS story?
Another CBS reporter confirms:
"Catherine Herridge
@CBS_Herridge

NEW: Law enforcement source tells
@CBSNews
FBI + DOJ concur with
@dni_ratcliffe
laptop + emails, said to belong to Hunter Biden, were not part of Russian disinformation campaign + FBI has laptop. Separate reporting suggests could be part of foreign influence op
@ClareHymes22

9:53 PM · Oct 20, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Retweets

https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/status/1318732138187956224 "

Reactions: hooligan74

·
Registered
55,355 Posts
Another CBS reporter confirms:
"Catherine Herridge
@CBS_Herridge

NEW: Law enforcement source tells
@CBSNews
FBI + DOJ concur with
@dni_ratcliffe
laptop + emails, said to belong to Hunter Biden, were not part of Russian disinformation campaign + FBI has laptop. Separate reporting suggests could be part of foreign influence op
@ClareHymes22

9:53 PM · Oct 20, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Retweets

https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/status/1318732138187956224 "
Catherine Herridge falls within that handful of journalists (Sharyl Attkisson is another) whom I trust without reservations.

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
I never claimed "Russian interference" did I?

You seem to be a bit behind the times, Obamagate was a big zero. The investigation was closed with no charges being filed. Remember?

Let me guess, you were on of those kooks who thought Obama's BC was a fake, right? You'll be proven right one of these decades.

Also, if the "simplest" explanation is a guy that lives on the opposite coast brought 3 laptops to a tiny repair shop in DE, left them there over the minor sum of $85 even though they were full of emails about his and his father's "corruption" and videos of him having sex and doing drugs, then the shop owner wades through thousands of emails to find the handful of emails that have been disclosed, turned it over to the FBI who then did nothing with it for nearly a year, then gave it to Giuliani's lawyer, so Rudy could give it to The Post, then there is no "simple" explanation.

Rosemont Seneca doesn't have any IT guys or an IT service? Joe's campaign doesn't have an IT staff? There wasn't a more convenient repair shop closer to his home in CA, his family's home in DE or his office in DC?

I'm not saying it's impossible, I'm saying it's unlikely.

61 - 70 of 70 Posts