GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
15,358 Posts
Whatever dude. The simplest explanation is probably correct. Russian interference is a whacky assumption compared to the all the facts that line up to suggest this really is Hunter's laptop, with his real emails, etc. But you keep being skeptical, I'm sure you'll be proven right one of these decades. Let me guess, you were one of those kooks who didn't believe that Obama's admin spied on the Trump campaign, am I right? That, also, was the obvious, simple explanation, and it was eventually proven correct.
TDS is a mental disorder and it impacts a large number of people - even on this forum.

·
Registered
10,046 Posts
Whatever dude. The simplest explanation is probably correct. Russian interference is a whacky assumption compared to the all the facts that line up to suggest this really is Hunter's laptop, with his real emails, etc. But you keep being skeptical, I'm sure you'll be proven right one of these decades. Let me guess, you were one of those kooks who didn't believe that Obama's admin spied on the Trump campaign, am I right? That, also, was the obvious, simple explanation, and it was eventually proven correct.
I never claimed "Russian interference" did I?

You seem to be a bit behind the times, Obamagate was a big zero. The investigation was closed with no charges being filed. Remember?

Let me guess, you were on of those kooks who thought Obama's BC was a fake, right? You'll be proven right one of these decades.

Also, if the "simplest" explanation is a guy that lives on the opposite coast brought 3 laptops to a tiny repair shop in DE, left them there over the minor sum of $85 even though they were full of emails about his and his father's "corruption" and videos of him having sex and doing drugs, then the shop owner wades through thousands of emails to find the handful of emails that have been disclosed, turned it over to the FBI who then did nothing with it for nearly a year, then gave it to Giuliani's lawyer, so Rudy could give it to The Post, then there is no "simple" explanation.

Rosemont Seneca doesn't have any IT guys or an IT service? Joe's campaign doesn't have an IT staff? There wasn't a more convenient repair shop closer to his home in CA, his family's home in DE or his office in DC?

I'm not saying it's impossible, I'm saying it's unlikely.

·
S.R.D. v
10,028 Posts

You seem to be a bit behind the times, Obamagate was a big zero. The investigation was closed with no charges being filed. Remember?

Let me guess, you were on of those kooks who thought Obama's BC was a fake, right? You'll be proven right one of these decades.

Also, if the "simplest" explanation is a guy that lives on the opposite coast brought 3 laptops to a tiny repair shop in DE, left them there over the minor sum of $85 even though they were full of emails about his and his father's "corruption" and videos of him having sex and doing drugs, then the shop owner wades through thousands of emails to find the handful of emails that have been disclosed, turned it over to the FBI who then did nothing with it for nearly a year, then gave it to Giuliani's lawyer, so Rudy could give it to The Post, then there is no "simple" explanation.

Rosemont Seneca doesn't have any IT guys or an IT service? Joe's campaign doesn't have an IT staff? There wasn't a more convenient repair shop closer to his home in CA, his family's home in DE or his office in DC?

So the pics/vids are faked?

·
Registered
55,351 Posts
I've stumbled on to the list of 50 "former intelligence officers" who signed the joint letter stating that the Hunter Biden laptop is a Russian hoax.

Here's a partial list of the signatories:

-- Alex Vindman
-- Alexander Vindman
-- Alexeev Vindman
-- Al X. Vindman
-- Alexvind Mann
-- Alex Von Vindman
-- Alex Vindmeister
-- Alex Vindmanberg
-- Alex Vindmanstein
-- Alex McVindman
-- Alex MacVindman
-- Alex el Vindman
-- Alex O'Vindman

:upeyes:

·
Registered
74,463 Posts

"Major Garrett @MajorCBS Via @ClareHymes22
@CBSNews
The FBI & DOJ concur with DNI Ratcliffe’s assessment that Hunter Biden's laptop and the emails in question were not part of a Russian disinformation campaign. FBI does has possession of the Hunter Biden laptop in question.@DNI_Ratcliffe
@FBI
7:37 PM · Oct 20, 2020·

https://twitter.com/MajorCBS/status/1318697910922481666 "

·
Registered
10,046 Posts
"Major Garrett @MajorCBS Via @ClareHymes22
@CBSNews
The FBI & DOJ concur with DNI Ratcliffe’s assessment that Hunter Biden's laptop and the emails in question were not part of a Russian disinformation campaign. FBI does has possession of the Hunter Biden laptop in question.@DNI_Ratcliffe
@FBI
7:37 PM · Oct 20, 2020·

https://twitter.com/MajorCBS/status/1318697910922481666 "
Are they just regurgitating the story from Fox? That Twitter post isn't very clear and I don't see any new reporting on CBSNews.com.

·
Registered
74,463 Posts
Are they just regurgitating the story from Fox? That Twitter post isn't very clear and I don't see any new reporting on CBSNews.com.
Grasping at straws now? Are you accusing Garrett of plagiarism?

·
Registered
10,046 Posts

·
Registered
74,463 Posts
It's pretty common for news organizations to report things that source original stories from other news organizations. Are you not aware of this fact? It's also not plagiarism.
It is plagiarism, if they do not give credit to the other source. So, are you accusing Garrett of plagiarism?

·
Registered
10,046 Posts
It is plagiarism, if they do not give credit to the other source. So, are you accusing Garrett of plagiarism?
Show me the CBS story and I'll be able to comment.

·
Registered
15,358 Posts
Give it up Don. This clown is not interested in the truth. He's either just a massive plant or so deep in the "conspiracy" nonsense that he will never accept the truth.

Everyone in the government, everyone involved in the chain of custody for these emails, laptops, hard drives, everyone reporting on it, Biden's business partner, are all Russian agents.

He's finally joined my ignore list. I've lost my tolerance for *******s and idiots.

·
Lost in transit
6,386 Posts
If Big Tech and the biased media are complicit with protecting Biden, then how will they ever report it?

They gave the Bubba Wallace noose hoax 24/7 coverage for a week but not a peep on this. Hmmmm

If that doesn't wake you up, nothing will.

·
Registered
10,046 Posts
If Big Tech and the biased media are complicit with protecting Biden, then how will they ever report it?

They gave the Bubba Wallace noose hoax 24/7 coverage for a week but not a peep on this. Hmmmm

If that doesn't wake you up, nothing will.
Well the CBS reporter tweeted about it - is reporting associated with it not a reasonable expectation?

·
Lost in transit
6,386 Posts
Well the CBS reporter tweeted about it - is reporting associated with it not a reasonable expectation?

Not this close to the election and not if it is negative to their chosen candidate. The media is biased and it shows 110%.

Smollet noose hoax? Non stop coverage to Blame Trump's America regardless of the actual truth.

Biden scandal? Crickets

·
Registered
10,046 Posts
Not this close to the election and not if it is negative to their chosen candidate. The media is biased and it shows 110%.

Smollet noose hoax? Non stop coverage to Blame Trump's America regardless of the actual truth.

Biden scandal? Crickets
Would that not also apply to tweets from an official Twitter account, though? Seems to me like it would.

·
Registered
10,046 Posts
So, the bosses at CBS won't let them report on it, but they'll allow them to tweet about it from their official CBS Twitter accounts? Seems legit.

Not to mention that CBS News has previously published reporting on this situation.

Makes perfect sense!

41 - 60 of 70 Posts