DM Bullard any good?

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by joepa150, Jan 4, 2010.

1. joepa150

joepa150

I don't hear much about DM Bullard but there products look to be high quality, reasonably priced, and quick turnaround times. It seems too good to be true but why isn't everyone raving about them?

Anyone have opinions on DM Bullard?

What is there EBAY name?

How are their belts compared to say beltman or crossbreed?

2. kahrcarrier

kahrcarrier FAHRENHEIT

I have two of their holsters, one is a crossdraw for my 638, another is a leather OWB for an XD sub-compact.

I like the products; not my favorites, but well worth the money,,,,,,,,,

No experience with their belts..............

3. keroseneburner

keroseneburner

I have two of Mr. Bullard's "Dual Carry" holsters. His products are very well put together and seem to be made with good quality leather. I had a small problem with my last order and he fixed it ASAP and sent me a 10% off coupon. I've seen two to three weeks delivery time on my orders. I don't know if he's on ebay or not. The best way to get in touch with him is email.

Attached Files:

4. vinnier6

vinnier6

i looked into them before i ordered my milt sparks....the price was good, but the detail just isnt what i was looking for as compared to the milt sparks...but the price is a bit different then the milt sparks, so not really fair to compare the two....

5. DYLANB80

DYLANB80

I use the "Dual Carry" on the daily basis for a XD-Sub compact. I like it very much. Good quality and a good guy to deal with. Takes a couple weeks to break in, so give it some time if is doesn't feel right at first.

6. bernie herd

bernie herd

I personally know David Bullard here in the Fort Worth area. I've worked with his dad for about 21 years, so I'm familiar with the Bullards. For the money, he's reasonable and quite good. He used to work the gun shows around here, but has built up his business so much, he only works out of his business in extreme northwest FTW, in Azle,Tx. If you call him, you can ask him about his products. He's also a great individual. His work has been displayed on some gun magazines that I've seen, but I cannot remember which ones. His dad brought the magazines to work to show me. Bernie

7. madcitycop

madcitycop

These the same Bullards who make the leather fire helmets?

8. CBennett

CBennett

what got me was price and avilability I really didnt want the wait with the Sparks stuff great holsters long wait im too impatient.

9. Bush Pig

Bush Pig

Any tips on how to break in the Dual Carry? Mine is STIFF...!!

10. ScottieG59

ScottieG59

When I get a new leather holster, I place my unloaded gun ina thin dress sock and then holster it tightly. I then let it set in the safe for a day or so. I may check it to make sure is is still firmly seated.

Leather holsters are worked moist and will shrink somewhat as they dry. The gun in a thin dress sock breakin has always worked for me.

11. Big Wes

Big Wes

I have a couple of his holsters, well worth the money and very good quality.

12. silverado

silverado

Met Mr. Bullard this past summer at a local gun show. Very nice guy, bought a OWB Body Guard for a 1911 and a 1 3/4 fancy stitch belt belt. After talking for 30 min or more he invited me to come see his shop later that week. I was very impressed. David and his wife are great people. Oh ya and his products are very fuctional. Not fancy, just do what they are designed to do. You will not be dissapointed at all.

13. bernie herd

bernie herd

Nope. Sorry I got back so late to you.