close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

direction please

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by s0nny_g17, Mar 9, 2006.

1. s0nny_g17

s0nny_g17

i need help papuntang armscor.
    id like to shoot this coming saturday sa armscor. san po ba ako dapat dumaan? my house is in sampaloc near ust. or maybe theres someone near my place na pupunta rin this coming sat sa armscor, sabay na lang tayo

2. mirko128

mirko128

Follow the SSS-Marikina-bound jeepneys up to Meralco/Jollibee, which are past the Concepcion Market. The other end of the SSS route is usually Stop & Shop or Cubao, in case you don't know.

Instead of turning right at Meralco, turn left at Jolibee. Then follow the Parang or AFP Housing or Modesta jeepneys.

When you reach the INC temple, you're near. Maybe just ask around. That's what we did when we first went there. Although I should have known better since I resided in Marikina most of my life hehe ;e

3. mirko128

mirko128

s0nny_g17,

I re-read your question and I think maybe you're asking what a good route from Sampaloc to Marikina could be.

I wouldn't know the best route with the least traffic. You can try Quezon Ave.->Philcoa->UP->Katipunan->Marikina.

4. jhun

jhun

5. theTactician

theTactician

sana we also have the GPS Navigation system in the philippines. it wouldnt be difficult anymore for motorists to locate a specific place.