close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dillon XL-650 Press

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by ZackJones, Jan 31, 2003.

1. ZackJones

ZackJones

Dillon XL-650 press setup for .40 S&W with case feeder and cover. I recently bought this press on Ebay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1973383655). I made the mistake of assumign the seller was a dillon reseller which he wasn't. The press was shipped to me setup for 9mm. I bought everything necessary to load .40 S&W with it but must not have gotten something right. I had numerous problems with primers not feeding properly. The press is currently at Dillon going through a complete rebuild.

Instead of using this press when it is returned from Dillon I would like to sell it. I'm going back to a Square Deal B (which I've already ordered) so here's the offer I'm making. $675 for everything I have delivered.

That is the press, dies for .40 S&W, case feeder, spare parts kit, roller handle with plastic grip and other miscellaneous parts for the press.

I can deliver the press in person to any of the following matches: monthly match at Eagle Gun Range or Cool Springs in the Macon/Roberta, Georgia area or the IPSC match at South River in the south Atlanta area. I can also deliver the press to the FL Open (assuming I have it back from Dillon in time)

I would consider trading the press and some $$$ for an open gun. Would prefer an STI pistol but will consider anything you have available.

If interested please email me direct at zack613@cox.net for fastest response. I check PM here infrequently.

Thanks for looking!

Zack

2. LUKY-DUDE

LUKY-DUDE

Zack, E-mail sent

3. Fireant

Fireant

Zack,

If only you had posted this Monday. I would have rather bought one from a member here than the guy I just delt with this week. If you don't me asking what is Dillon charging you for the rebuild? I think mine needs the same thing.

4. ZackJones

ZackJones

Fireant:

The only charge I have for the rebuild is shipping which ran me $25.00. Dillon will rebuild the press and ship it back on their nickel.

Zack

5. Fireant

Fireant

Thanks for the info.