close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dillon RL550 Reloading Press + MANY Extras in NJ

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by PistolWhip, Jul 9, 2006.

1. PistolWhip

PistolWhip Ammo Whore

Ok guys I am finally getting rid of my reloading supplies. I got this stuff from a friend that inherited it and has no interest in reloading. I was going to set it up in my basement, but never got around to it. I am getting tired of looking at it laying around so, this is your opportunity to save some $$$$. There are a lot of extras with this kit, but at the same time it may be missing a few things. I have listed everything I know about the machine and I am not all that knowledgeable in the field. I will try to answer all questions as they are asked and I will send any requested pics, just post an E-mail addy.
    The following items are included:

Dillon Precision RL550 Progressive Reloading Press, (3) Fully assembled powder measures, (5) powder dies (2 extra), (3) Die Heads (one is set up on the press with .44 Mag dies and one is set up for .357, the other is empty), (1) complete set of Dillon Carbide dies for .44 Magnum, (1) complete set of Dillon Carbide dies for .357 Magnum, (1) .44 conversion plate, (1) Dillon Precision Grain Scale, and (3) Dillon Die head stands.

The items that I know are missing are: Primer tubes, low primer buzzer, brass case retainer pins, .357 /.38 conversion plate and the assembled round catch bucket. I know all of the above is available in Dillon's "Blue Press" catalog and if I can find a new one, I'll include that with the press. If I don't have one laying around, you can get it for free from Dillon's web site.

The press is in VERY good condition and has not been used since I've had it. It has some minor surface rust on a few small areas, but I had a few reloading guys look at it and all of them said it will wipe right off with a little oil and a scotch pad.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to E-mail me at boostedy2kgt@comcast.net I am looking to get about $500 for everything + shipping (which will be a little expensive because of the weight of this thing). I am also interested in any interesting firearm trades that you may have. I am into AR's, Glocks and just about anything that goes bang when you pull the trigger.:cool:

2. PistolWhip

PistolWhip Ammo Whore

Here's another picture.

3. eastwa

eastwa

4. PistolWhip

PistolWhip Ammo Whore

5. PistolWhip

PistolWhip Ammo Whore

TTT for a very nice set up.

6. 45Badger

45Badger

Email offer sent on parts.

7. PistolWhip

PistolWhip Ammo Whore

8. 1goodcop

1goodcop

9. PistolWhip

PistolWhip Ammo Whore

PM returned, thanx!

10. PistolWhip

PistolWhip Ammo Whore

I'm sorry guys, I am not really in the position that I want to start parting this stuff out at this point. I will lower the price to $450 for all of it, or $350 for the press with no dies, one powder measure set up, the scale, the extra powder die and one extra tool head. Prices do not include shipping and if I don't sell it at this price, I'll post it up on E-Bay.

Thanx for all the interest.

11. JYC40

JYC40

PISTOL WHIP-

PM ON THE WAY.

12. PistolWhip

PistolWhip Ammo Whore

Press is sold, the dies and powder measures are on E-bay.

Thanx guys