close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dillon impressed my wife

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by wlkjr, Sep 5, 2017.

1. wlkjr

wlkjr

I called Dillon to order two broke springs for my 650. Gave them my customer id and the part numbers and he said they'd put them in the mail. My wife said I didn't give them my credit card number or who I was. I told her the parts were free and they had all my info from customer id. She said FREE? Yep free for life. She said that was very good customer service and I agree wholeheartedly. They've never questioned anything I've ever needed. Love my Dillon 650.

2. COUNTYGUARDIAN

COUNTYGUARDIAN

Same experience with my 550b. Great folks to deal with.

3. ROGER4314

ROGER4314 Friends Call Me "Flash"

I have had excellent service from Dillon for decades. Not one complaint, here!

Flash

dudel likes this.
  4. weaselfire

weaselfire

I've actually had the same service from Lee and Hornady over the years. Hard to find companies in the reloading industry who aren't great at customer service. Opposite from cell phone and cable companies...

Jeff

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

pantysnatcher likes this.
  5. crockett

crockett

Excluding RCBS and their China crap failing 1 day after the warranty ends, and Wilson and their gauges which corroded over night and being treated with unanswered emails.

6. A6Gator

A6Gator

Pretty much the same experience with Dillon here. There are a TON of other American corporations that learn a lot from Dillon: AT&T, Comcast and ADT come immediately to mind for me...

7. m2hmghb

m2hmghb

I've had that kind of experience from dillon and from lee.

8. Taterhead

Taterhead Counting Beans

A reputation like that is a treasure. I've only bought case gages from Dillon, so I don't have experiences with their CS.

Others are a mixed bag:

RCBS I have a lot of their gear, and their CS has been outstanding, replacing parts out of warranty or those that I broke by being careless. They've given me a lot of free parts too like M style or Cowboy expanders.

Hornady. Mixed. I've had online CS inquiries that were never answered. Period. But my last call about a broken die got parts in the mail on their dime. The latter experience was like RCBS.

Lee: never seemed too interested in helping me with my problem unless I coughed up two way shipping and proof of a problem. The attitude was like it was me that was doing something wrong.

Forster. Recently contacted CS. One week later, still no reply.