Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a gift over christmas that was missing a part. I was able to get a spare nut to throw on top and it works but it's ugly. Long story short I called Kuhn Rikon and they are sending it out right away. The lady on the phone sounded way cuter then anyone I have ever talked to at Dillon or Hornady. So Hornady and Dillon need to start screening the phone people a little better. Of course it is for a spice grinder but thats not important. We should all demand better from Hornady and Dillon. At least with Lee we have a 1/5 chance of getting a owner. They get a pass on this one.

·
local trouble maker
9,125 Posts
If all it takes is a cute little spicy thing to make you happy then go for it.

The guy at Dillon doesn't sound sexy to me but he speaks U.S.A. English and knows what he is talking about. When is the last time some other customer service agent talked to you in English?

·
Conifer Jack
10,016 Posts
I can't believe your wife doesn't leave you. :upeyes:

Jack

·
Registered
15,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It was a gift from Lizard to my wife (and me). But when something goes wrong in her world I try my best to fix it.

·
Ninja
2,782 Posts
Must have been the Christmas for salt and pepper do-dads.

My lovely bride got me some Cole and Mason salt and pepper mills from William-Sonoma.

Maybe her and Lizard had been talking...

·
Conifer Jack
10,016 Posts
Must have been the Christmas for salt and pepper do-dads.

My lovely bride got me some Cole and Mason salt and pepper mills from William-Sonoma.

Maybe her and Lizard had been talking...

Yeah, I'm sure that's it, they were just... ah... talking, that's it, talking.

Jack

1 - 10 of 10 Posts