close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Digital Camera Question

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by .30, Apr 11, 2006.

1. .30

I just bought my girlfriend a new digital camera. It's a Kodak Easy Share C340. Today I took it out of the box to check it out and the screen prompts me that the internal memory is full. So I scan through and there are pictures on it. These are not sample pics but are a couple of outside shots of a street and the inside of a room(a rather dirty one at that). I bought it at Wally World and there was no indication that it was used of refurbished. Any thoughts or opinions about this? This is my first real experience with digitals and her first one as well. Is this normal? I am considering taking it back as this does not seem normal to me.

2. srhoades

srhoades

Sounds like someone packaged it really well upon return.

3. njl

njl

Obviously, someone bought it, used it a bit, and returned it. Where do you think resaleable returns go?

My wife once bought me a GPS at Wally World that had clearly already been "around". Someone had set and named several local waypoints. We weren't that impressed with it anyway, so it went back. Next time you buy something other than ammo at Wal-Mart, you'll have to wonder "how many owners has this had before me?"

4. Wicked96SS

Wicked96SS Typical Gun Nut Millennium Member

My humble suggestion is to return it or exchange it for a real NIB camera... that is unacceptable.