Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Making lunch
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have Glocks because they are perfect and work and I can fix them. ;)

But has anyone run say, the G31/32 against a Sig P320 and compared the recoil impulse? Anything else about differences in how they shoot would be interesting.

Both should be well made & etc....

Thanks

Fun pic: guess which brand and model of 357Sig this is:

·
Banned
4,110 Posts
I have Glocks because they are perfect and work and I can fix them. ;)

Fun pic: guess which brand and model of 357Sig this is:

Do you "fix 'em" till they're broke? It's a G31...

·
Making lunch
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Do you "fix 'em" till they're broke? It's a G31...

Even Glocks need maintenance, and occasionally parts need replacement (eg. sights).

A class is best, but a good reference book to start with is: https://lonewolfdist.com/Products.aspx?CAT=40

One of Glock’s strong points is how simple the design is, and how easy the related maintenance is.

In an emergency, these can be detail stripped with a nail, and most parts swap between pistols.

It hasn’t always been that way. Smith and Colt revolvers come to mind.

·
Banned
4,110 Posts
Even Glocks need maintenance, and occasionally parts need replacement (eg. sights).

A class is best, but a good reference book to start with is: https://lonewolfdist.com/Products.aspx?CAT=40

In an emergency, these can be detail stripped with a nail, and most parts swap between pistols.

It hasn’t always been that way. Smith and Colt revolvers come to mind.
I hear you, and agree with all, but you know what I mean, when I say "did you fix it until it was broke", you know a lot of folks can't resist "improving" a Glock until it barely shoots...

Glocks are junk.

Oops.

Just kidding fellas, don't string me up!
Dag Nab It! Fetch a rope, boys...

·
Registered
159 Posts
I have a G32 Gen 4 and a P320c in 357 Sig. I haven’t done back to back testing, but my impression is the P320 is a little lighter recoiling. Not an overly substantial difference though. I like them both.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
My SIG Pro 2340 in 357 SIG shoots significantly softer than my G32 (G23 with G32barrel) for me back to back but neither were too much...my M&P 357c is also softer shooting than my GLOCK...

Bill

Reactions: Poohgyrr
1 - 7 of 7 Posts