Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I have heard that the G17 RTF2 is different than the 3rd generation in terms of the rough grip and the different slide serations. However, I havnt seen the RTF2 in person and have been looking at pictures of the two and it seems to me that the 3rd generation G17 is a little more bulky than the RTF2 version in terms of the slide going to the tip of the gun. Has anyone compared the two side by side in person and realized this? Or are they exactly the same in terms of bulkiness? I am contemplating getting the RTF2, but from the pictures I prefer the look of the 3rd generation based on the fact that it doesnt look as feeble as the RTF2. If the RTF2 looks exactly the same except for the grip and slide serations in person, could someone confirm this for me? In Glock we trust.
Shoot Safe

·
Registered
132 Posts
I've had my 22RTF for a few months now it's a lot better in terms of comfort compared to a regular 22. The finger grooves are a little less pronounced on the RTF so that makes a little difference. If you ever held a glock and thought it was a little on the slick side then get the RTF it makes a world of difference.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts