Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a blast on Sat here in Missoula. Learned a little about what I am doing wrong. Want a chance to redeem myself. Question is .... Can I sign up on Sun. With a different gun (G19) in the same category that I shot on Sat. (G17 in amateur civilian)

Thanks a lot
Dennis

·
Registered
250 Posts
each catagory ONE time per match !! try the G17 in competition tomorrow !!
Or be brave and take a run at MASTER STOCK !!

·
20,441 Posts
No, but you may enter it in Competition, Master Stock or Unlimited categories.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Guys !

I will be a "BRAVE HEART". I am more about getting the experience of the competition and personal accomplishment anyway ..... So the class doesn't really matter I guess.... Havin a blast !!

Dennis in Missoula

·
Registered
14,087 Posts
unless you really think you have a chance of winning it doesn't make much difference what division you shoot in. in MS and UL you may finish closer to the bottom since you'll be swimming with the sharks. keep in mine each entry is another chance at a random prize and it also helps over all by increasing the prize package GSSF distributes to the shooters, and the club.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks again guys. I now fully understand the reason for the rule. Will slow down today (too many "Mikes" at the 25 yarders)
And will be excited to compete in a couple different classes as well.
Dennis

·
Registered
350 Posts
If you shoot two different classes (with the same gun), do you shoot all stages in one class first, or can you mix 'n match? I'd like to do it, but next match locally, I'm only likely to be able to be there Sunday. Doable?

·
20,441 Posts
You may shoot 2 categories back-to-back at the same stage.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts