Glock Talk banner

Diesel

1756 38
Guys a couple of motoring questions:

How long do you warm up a diesel engine sa umaga?
How about kung if the engine is still hot after use?

How long do turbo diesels need to be cooled down?
Paano kung short trip[ lang ( 10 min )and the vehicle barely exceeded 40kph , does it still need to be cooled down?
Salamat
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· CHEEPUCK.COM
461 Posts
eyecutter,
just sold my 01 trooper this year, 2x na kasi bumigay yung injectors. yung una nung 02, 47k pesos para palitan, then this year sabi ng casa bibigay na din and will cost me 80k pesos so binenta ka agad ng palugi at 600k para d na me gagastos sa repairs, sakit talaga ng trooper yung injectors. usual symptoms are engine vibrations and parang pumapalya yung engine.then bigla ayaw na lang magstart o magstall yung engine while you're driving. ang bad trip dyan ay only the casa can repair the problems associated with the trooper. but maybe you're one of the lucky ones....but sa hatakan and fuel consumption....the best ang trooper 4jx1.:)

· CHEEPUCK.COM
461 Posts
you got 2 options, they can repair the injectors but it will eventually break down and get clogged up again. so it's up to you. cleaning or repairing the injectors of a crdi diesel engine is really expensive. but trooper's 4jx1 is a real headache.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.