Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 257 Posts

·
Previously achieved fame and glory as Burebista
5,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Halt Covid Vaccine, Prominent Scientist Tells CDC
Side effects: infertility, blood-clotting (coagulopathy), and immune escape.

Surely, this so called "scientist" is just another kook with a conspiracy theory.
Not so: Dr.Dr. Janci Chunn Lindsay has doctorate in biochemistry and molecular biology from the University of Texas, and has over 30 years of scientific experience, primarily in toxicology and mechanistic biology.

"We could potentially sterilize an entire generation"

·
You local friendly Skynet dealer
13,843 Posts
Get the vax, get all he said, you're still alive.
Or take your chances with the covid-19. Before you have symptoms you spread it. Even if it doesn't kill you it could kill someone else. No brainer.

·
Previously achieved fame and glory as Burebista
5,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
At least they are still producing aluminium foil. Afraid we would run out.
Trust the government. The government always wants what's in your best interest. Never question that.

·
Registered
7,376 Posts
Though I am fearful at the prospect of dying a pneumonia death, I have chosen to wait and see what happens. They aren't forcing it yet. That's next year. I think the thing has already infected everybody it's going to, but maybe it is the kind of bioweapon that keeps coming back to kill hundreds of millions more- ad infinitum. I have distrust, confusion and absolute lack of faith in certain "societal structures." I'll wait.

·
Registered
13,389 Posts
Halt Covid Vaccine, Prominent Scientist Tells CDC
Side effects: infertility, blood-clotting (coagulopathy), and immune escape.

Surely, this so called "scientist" is just another kook with a conspiracy theory.
Not so: Dr.Dr. Janci Chunn Lindsay has doctorate in biochemistry and molecular biology from the University of Texas, and has over 30 years of scientific experience, primarily in toxicology and mechanistic biology.

"We could potentially sterilize an entire generation"

"We have seen 100 pregnancy losses reported in VAERS as of April 9th. And there have [also] been reports of impaired spermatogenesis and placental findings from both the natural infection, vaccinated, and syncytin knockout animal models that have similar placental pathology, implicating a syncytin-mediated role in these outcomes. Additionally, we have heard of multiple reports of menses irregularities in those vaccinated. These must be investigated."

In other words, there is zero evidence indicating that any of these vaccines cause infertility. Anti-vax people have been making similar claims long before covid. Making a claim is not the same thing as substantiating it with evidence.

·
Mentally Frozen
27,733 Posts
I'm already sterile with a vasectomy, and I call BS. Everyone may have seven toes and fingers though.

Reactions: Paul53 and indivi

·
Values. Can't be bought.
12,576 Posts
Before she ended, she briefly brought up immune escape. As if we don't have enough to worry about. But I guess that's a thing even if you had the virus.

Reactions: youngde811

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
If you look hard enough, not only can you find anything you want, you might find that Joe Biden actually has done some things that are right.:cry:

I have lost the citation. However, there is an esteemed cleric in Saudi Arabia who says that the world in flat.(y)

What you have to remember is that whether you take the vaccine or not, you have made a decision. And, you can not go back and change your mind.

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
This household will never get it.

If you get it you can still contract the virus. You can still be a carrier...hell you can still die from it. Even the vaccine can kill you although I think this number is 1 in 38,000.

Many friends and relatives have gotten it. My Aunt (70+) was in bed really sick...they almost took her to the hospital. She has no other at risk health factors. Most felt like crap for 1-4 days.

The only proof you need is the CDC’s site which states everything above although now they say fully vaccinated people can now walk around without a mask....outside. Really? I walk my dogs in a hunting field without a human within 1/2 a mile And since I never got it I should wear a mask?

As someone who used to work in a Petri dish office where 75% of the employees were moms I learned this secret...wash your damn hands.

First five years I got sick every winter. The next year I found religion, washed my hands while in the office 8-10 times a day and had sanitizer in my cube. Magically I didn’t get sick the last four years.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I would not be surprised one bit given how fast this vaccine was rushed if this article was legit. All those who took the shots were little more than guinea pigs as we are seeing with the blood clot issue, which is a known issue that cannot be refuted. Just look at the J&J and AstraZeneca debacles. The infertility seems a bit far fetched, but again, nothing would surprise me.

1 - 20 of 257 Posts