close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Did Ted Nugent threaten Barak Obama?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by GlockinNJ, Apr 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GlockinNJ

GlockinNJ

...that's what the Secret Service are trying to find out as they interview him today.

"If Barack Obama becomes the president in November again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year," Nugent said, according to a video posted on YouTube by the NRA.

"If you can't go home and get everybody in your lives to clean house in this vile, evil, America-hating administration, I don't even know what you're made out of."

I don't see an issue with it. :dunno:

2. DocWills

DocWills

Publicly advocating armed insurrection to counter the democratic process regardless of how you feel is a bit of attention grabber for the secret service. He is also a holder of numerous class 3 permits.

3. Travclem

Travclem Badass Member Lifetime Member

I guess that is relevant since class 3 weapons are so much more dangerous and evil than other guns.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

4. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Sounded like an open threat to me. Ted deserves to be in jail.

5. faawrenchbndr

faawrenchbndr DirtyThirty fan CLM

Sadly,.......he did exercise a very poor choice in words. Sounds like a
    threat to me, however, I'm sure there is a bit more he said that was left out.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
  6. cadillacguns

cadillacguns Millennium Member

Uncle Ted has the balls to speak his mind, and I have not heard him directly thereaten the President.

7. 8th ID

8th ID

Too bad he didn't have the balls to go into Vietnam. Tough talk for a coward. I got no time for a draft dodger.

Maybe, just maybe he's French:rofl:

8. GlockinNJ

GlockinNJ

I just don't see what some of you are seeing.

When he said, "If Barack Obama becomes the president in November again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year"...

I hear: "As a lame duck, Obama will do everything he can to attack 2A rights and as an out-spoken owner of many guns, I will either die trying to protect my home from ATF confiscators, or be in jail." Ted was speaking at an NRA event, so I assume he was predicting an assault on 2A. I don't see a direct threat on the President. But, I guess the SS will be clarifying that.

Also, "If you can't go home and get everybody in your lives to clean house in this vile, evil, America-hating administration, I don't even know what you're made out of."

That's just his way of saying, "Vote him out."

He may be using aggressive language as a metaphor, but so what? That's also his right and it doesn't necessarily constitute a threat.

9. misfit356tsw

misfit356tsw

Ted Nugent just needs to let Obama continue on his own course and the democratic system will handle the rest. Let Obama keep sending guns to Mexican drug cartels so he can blame our second amendment. Let Obama's government agencies spend millions on Vegas trips. Let Obama's secret service involve themselves with Columbian prostitutes.

Obama will be voted out like the Jimmy Carter replica he really is. What Ted said was not the greatest but again I haven't heard the whole speech for reference.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
  10. mark5019

mark5019

heaven help ted because hes non black. where was the out cry when the black panthers put a bounty out on zimmermin?
    or when the black panthers stopped voters!

ted didnt threaten that pos in power

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.