Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

Did Carol Baskin kill her husband?

• Yes

Votes: 69 58.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 10 8.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Yes, but only for personal protection.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Who?

Votes: 38 31.9%
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
I really don't know is he dead? A Suspicious death? I just voted Who because Like Sgt Shultz of Stalag 13, I know Nothing!

Edit: She looks a little Dingy, maybe Tainted, a better word.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I voted maybe. Her brother was in law enforcement during Mr. Baskins disappearance. An attorney claims to know exactly how Mr. Baskin passed but is not talking do to concerns for his personal health.

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
My son watched it a month ago. I watched part off an episode and wasn't sure it was real until I read a few days later, in a major paper, that the Tiger King was suing for millions while in jail.

What a crazy story with crazy characters. The fact that the Tiger King filmed so much is just the topper. Who was one of the last to see him and would benefit the most from his death? The wife.

·
Registered
8,844 Posts
Its doubtful that she killed him. Yes, she has squirrels in her brain tube, but I don't think she's a killer. Her old man was into all manner of bleep, and my bet would be that he got whacked because of whatever he was into.

·
Diva extraordinaire
16,756 Posts
No body, no evidence. No case.

She seems too flaky to have planned something that perfect. Sounds more like a professional job by drug lords.

Florida + private airstrip + disappearance = drug smugglers.

He was a shady character, flying under the radar. Why was his pilot's license revoked?

Reactions: Inyo Tim and NMG26

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
One of the other big cat collectors mentioned in the show was a convicted dug dealer, supposedly the one that the movie Scarface used as a model. Her ex husband was making frequent trips to South America and the show was pretty vague about how he was making his millions. Maybe he was bringing back more than exotic animals, decided it was time to disappear due to law enforcement or the competition making him nervous, and wrote that odd clause about dead or disappeared in his will so his wife would get enough money to stay quiet. Or maybe she killed him and fed him to the tigers.

I just finished watching that show. It was kind of like someone decided to let Jerry Springer make the movie version of the Serial podcast.

·
Frisky!
35,968 Posts
Mmurder/suicide gone wrong.
:)

1 - 20 of 56 Posts