Did biden’s people just crawfish?

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by nursetim, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Chui

Chui

You may need to find a new group of Trump supporters to hang out with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. nerr

nerr

The Meany Metric.

3. OttoLoader

OttoLoader

The democrat msm idea of decorum is being a debate punching bag like McCain and Romney.

Nice guys finish last.

4. Schrag4

Schrag4

I’m a Trump supporter and I thought it was a train wreck for both candidates. Yes, Trump talked over Biden, but Biden did the same. Biden also lied repeatedly, called Trump a clown, told him to shut up, etc. My biggest complaint about Trump wasn’t standing up for himself (talking over), it was his failure to address specific Biden lies that are easy to address. He dropped the ball on a handful of slam dunks, in my view.

5. aircarver

aircarver Descent Terminated Silver Member

Imagine if you will ... Biden going up against Putin or Xi Jinping ... :wow:

Grumpy_old_man likes this.
  6. Csv

Csv

If they do debate again with mic cutting clause and they keep cutting Trump's mic and not Biden's, it will show everyone even more, what a slimy bunch the left are, not that half the people will care.

Ghost doctor and redneck ron like this.
  7. PhotoFeller

PhotoFeller A swamp dude

Which polls are you looking at? I’m trying to find evidence Trump won with Independents, women and minority voters, the ones he needs to win the election, but I’m not finding “legitimate” poll results that give me hope.

Did the President win with his base? Of course. Did he persuade voters outside of his base to reject Biden? I don’t think he delivered any knockout blows.

8. OttoLoader

OttoLoader

Regarding addressing Bidens lies.

So many lies so little time .

Addressing lies is defensive.

Trump goes on offense.

My opinion is that Trump says things to bring in info that the msm avoids or buries and to rattle Biden.

Countering Wallace served the purpose of shattering the strawman questions so the moderators lie is not repeated over and over in the msm.

Also disrupts the Wallace , (moderator) plan to protect Biden.

Now the msm is clammoring for the remaining two debates cancellation.

Apparently Biden is a real star and the Democrat msm complex is real confident in Biden's capability.

Sherlock913 likes this.
  9. mtidaflash

mtidaflash

Viewership was already down 11,000,000 from the first Trump/Clinton debate in 2016. My thought is many more won't watch the second or third debate no matter if changes are made. Most folks have made their mind up who to vote for anyway.

BigBluefish likes this.
  10. PhotoFeller

PhotoFeller A swamp dude

I’m not convinced Trump has enough support to win at this point. So, I hope there are still lots of undecided voters out there and that Trump can perform well in the remaining debates. Pence needs to do well against Harris, too.

11. aircarver

aircarver Descent Terminated Silver Member

12. thewitt

thewitt

I follow Helmut Norpoth who predicted Trump in 2016 and is calling for a landslide Trump in 2020. I'm not sure which results he cites for the debate since he doesn't actually list them, but his commentary was that "all the real polls" show that Trump won the debate hands down. He's been my go-to guy for presidential elections since 1996.

One of his comments, based on the primary results, is "People forget how badly Biden did in New Hampshire with only 8% of the Primary vote." His "system" uses the primaries as a driver for the math in his model.

He's also been a pretty good prognosticator over the years. He will say things like, "Trumps rating will go up next month by 3% with the general public" and pretty much be right on - though he also says his system doesn't us this rating in the calculation.

I do believe that the only way the Democrats can win this year is by fraud, and that the MSM polls are all completely worthless.

13. PhotoFeller

PhotoFeller A swamp dude

Grumpy_old_man likes this.
  14. BobbyS

BobbyS Truth always sounds like lies to a sinner

Those are not die-hard Trump supporters. Those are die-hard RINO libs. Like many on GT

Ghost doctor and thewitt like this.
  15. cbetts1

cbetts1

They need to have a big, time clock so everyone can watch when the clock starts and how much time is left.

A sitdown with Rogan would be best. That way Joe can't read off notes so easily.

evlbruce likes this.
  16. evlbruce

evlbruce

Too bad you're not the audience DJT needed: He needs the Karens.
    He threw a temper tantrum on stage.

17. thewitt

thewitt

Trump should bring a radio frequency blocker to the next one - disabling Joe's Mojo contacts and listening devices...

These can block AM, FM, Cellular, Wifi, Bluetooth... within a controllable radius.

Trump can just carry it in his pocket.

18. Ghost doctor

Ghost doctor N.R.A life member. G.O.A member

True, and Biden interrupted Trump first.

19. Lt. Donn

Lt. Donn PSO Survivor. currently in NW Georgia

I already posted about this...but I will reiterate: Rona Barrett came up with the best answer on a show today: She said one very simple rule going forward; Moderator asks the question, candidate must answer the question directly and w/o spin...the debate does Not continue until each question posed is answered. In the case of Mr Biden failing to answer the direct question posed about Stacking the Supreme Court...the debate stops until the question is answered...period.