Did biden’s people just crawfish?

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by nursetim, Oct 1, 2020.

1. nursetim

nursetim

My wife just told me that Biden’s people pulled him out of future debates, true?

2. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Come on man!!

Haven't seen anything in the Twitterverse about it...

He'd be crazy to skip any of them.

3. G33

G33 Frisky! Millennium Member CLM

He is sending Stormy in!
    :)

4. pgg00

pgg00

Stormy would provide a better show than Biden

Sherlock913, rock_castle, TBO and 4 others like this.
  5. Grumpy_old_man

Grumpy_old_man

Not yet, looks like they're trying to get Trump to pull the plug by putting an over-ride on his mic so the pro-Biden moderator can silence Trump at any time.

Like I said in another thread, if Trump's scrappy street-fighter style was hurting him politically the lefties would be more than happy to let him keep going. As it is I'm seeing all the never-Trumper types claiming the debate was a "travesty" and that the "mean orange guy has to be made to stop" (translation: Trump won).

Only criticism I have of Trump's debate performance was that he was too restrained and respectful of his opponents, Biden and Wallace.

Grumpy

6. BlueBacker

BlueBacker

Well said. This isn't the time for decorum. Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead. Fight like your life depends on it.

7. Sporaticus

Sporaticus Aw sheet main

Even die hard Trump supporters I know said the debate was a train wreck. If Biden's campaign has any sense, they will pull out. Trump acted like an ass and a bully (from what Trump supporters I work with say) so why would Biden give him a chance to act presidential, logical, and in command of the issues?

8. Flying-Dutchman

Flying-Dutchman

Great post.

Amazing the number of Never Trumpers and concern trolls on a gun forum telling us Trump blew the debate. Well, he "blew" all the Hillary debates too.

See how far acting "Presidential" gets you when it is two against one and against people who don't respect the office.

They never talk about how frail Biden is which is odd considering he wants to start a new job that ages you greatly.

Of course a Harris-Biden win means certain New York style gun control or worse but at that point the Never Trumpers will vanish.

9. pittpa

pittpa What did I come in here for?

I'd like to see what that would do to the viewership numbers

10. FullClip

FullClip Native Mainiac CLM

Old Joe Biden doesn't need to show-up. The so called "moderators" will do his job for him and do it better.

11. BigBluefish

BigBluefish

Because, it actually does.

12. jr24

jr24

But, but, but... If Biden won so conivibgly why wouldn't they want to display his incredible skill twice more? With even freindlier "moderators" no less...

Hmmmm

Sherlock913, pgg00, Csv and 2 others like this.
  13. ReaPer105

ReaPer105

Sadly, Trump gave him an easy excuse. "He talked over me, resorted to name calling" etc. It will sell to his followers.

14. Grabbrass

Grabbrass

What name calling from Trump? I heard Biden calling Trump names. Clown, fool. Heard Biden say "will you shut up" and "shut your trap." Trump was too aggressive with the interrupting, but the low grade invective all came from Biden.

15. thewitt

thewitt

Since all the legitimate polls have Trump destroying Biden in the first debate, they would be foolish to let him back in the ring with the President.

16. Grumpy_old_man

Grumpy_old_man

Exactly right.

If Harris/Biden wins, particularly if its by the mail-in vote fraud that it looks like the dems are planning to perpetrate, then America will be fully transformed from the best and freest Republic the world has ever known to a nasty little tin-pot dictatorship like California or Venezuela.

This is not the time to be worried about hurting the feelings of snowflakes, it is the time to convince the great Silent Majority in states like TX, WI, AZ, and FL that their wealth, their freedom, and ultimately their lives depend on Trump beating the leftists.

Grumpy
    PS I see there's another article by NeverTrumper George "I'm With Her" Will to the effect that the "debates must be stopped", which further reinforces my opinion that Trump won the debate. A quick check of the record shows that G.Will has been writing a series of articles advising Harris/Biden on who their cabinet picks should be, as well as his thoughts on their foreign policy priorities..... Looks like he's sucking up to 'em before they've even stolen the election.

17. Renoc

Renoc

I have heard that he is pulling out of future debates this morning. Nothing in a formal statement from the Biden campaign just the media rumors.

Which I am guessing they are counting the poll effect of just rumoring his not going to future debates before they make the formal decision.

CAcop and Grumpy_old_man like this.
  18. Renoc

Renoc

G, Will should go back and write books about baseball again. These deceivers of democracy are not fooling anyone, except those who are already blind.

19. Renoc

Renoc

There are questions that Biden should answer. The antifa question, the loading of the SCOUS question, the two new states question, Law and order questions, Raising taxes question, SS, medicare, Health insurance to name just a few.
    You can be sure the moderator will not challenge Biden on these questions, So Trump will and that is when his MIC will be shut off.

20. Darkangel1846

Darkangel1846

Yeah BS! He just did to the Democrats what the Democrats and their press has done to him for the last 5 years!

Sherlock913, nursetim, pgg00 and 6 others like this.