Did ANYBODY Attend the Roseburg or Salt Lake City Matches?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Clem, Jun 10, 2005.

1. Clem

Clem

Usually there's a debriefing thread for each match & occasionally a pictures thread with shots from the match and/or Fri/Sat dinners. I've been checking but failed to see anything from these two matches that were supposed to be held last weekend. Were they held? Did anyone from GT attend? For a weekend that had two matches, the lack of responses here is very disturbing. JMHO. Tony.

2. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

I just posted a debriefing thread for each. This is just one of many disturbing items, in my humble opinion. But my opinion don't pull much weight. :) :) :) ;Q

Say, Tony; How about them Spurs????????? ;f ;f ;f

3. Clem

Clem

Thanks, Don, for your posts & threads. Your opinion is appreciated by myself & others. Looking forward to seeing you & the others in Conyers and Lubbock. Is San Antone still on y'alls schedule? Sure hope so. BTW, GO SPURS GO!!!! Tony.

4. Don At PC

You bet San Antonio is on our schedule. We are trying to grab any match we can with priority on the ones we have attended the last several years. Even if Orlando gets confirmed we will probably only make 8 this year, a big loss compared to the 12 we have made the last 2 years and 10 prior to that.

I will keep rooting for the Spurs. ;c ;c ;c

5. Farmer

Farmer

I started a thread before the match in Roseburg to see who was going and had only a couple of people reply so I didn't start a debrief thinking hardly anyone went. I am glad to see Don At PC started one and I have responded to it also.

6. Don At PC

Farmer;

Thanks for your response, we always like to hear how everyone shot and some of their great experiences. Pics are also great whenever folks have the time to take any at the matches. :cool:

7. Farmer

Farmer

I should have a new camera soon so I will take pics at Shelton. I should have time since I am less than a hour away and will be there both days to shoot and bring friends.

8. Terminator

Terminator

Tony,
    Ive begged for pics and stuff from several of the last matches, but nada. Im deeply disturbed about the lack of enthusiasm beeing hown lately. I think i got involved a little too late.

BTW
    WAY TO GO SPURS!!!!!!!!
    They've been my fav since David Robinson was drafted.

9. kruger

kruger

I shot the Roseburg match. I went with a friend and his daughter late on Sunday. I borrowed his daughter's G17. We were the last three to be registered. The folks running the match did a wonderful job despite their obvious fatigue.

As the scores currently stand, I've placed 7th in AC. Not bad for my first time. (I am 'B' class limited in IPSC using a 1911, so I'm not new to shooting.)

It really impressed upon me the importance of the basics. The different grip angle, trigger, ammuntion, and everything else... isn't very important. Sight focus and alignment is far more important.

Respectfully,
    Mark Kruger

10. Roland-G23

Roland-G23 STI Convert

I shot the Roseburg match. Am sitting at 7th in Competition, which I am sure will change once some people's scores get added in.

I shot my G34 well, and the G21 F'in hates me. Traded it in on the way home for a HK USP Compact in .40.