GET A ROPE!
37,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get on a bus to Nordstrom's and didn't leave a note? :headscratch:

:tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: <--- oldie, but goodie

·
Semper Fidelis
4,279 Posts
Been slow around here the past few days.

Hiya, tous! :wavey:

·
Sharon, you will be missed.
26,373 Posts
hi folks! I've been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to get the garage ready for "Termite Tuesday" today. :upeyes: the guy is out there drilling now. Good news is that when it's all done, and we put stuff back, we'll be able to fit a car in there for the first time in a long time :rofl:

·
GET A ROPE!
37,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Mrs. Tink
Been slow around here the past few days.

Hiya, tous! :wavey:
Mornin', ma'am. :wavey:

I thought y'all went shopping and done did left me behind.

Wait ... that's a good thing. :elephant:

<--- has been Official Purse Holder
<--- Thank God for Sears and the lawn tractor section :dancingbanana: :supergrin:

·
Ornery & Irreverent
11,159 Posts
outta the dang Phx heat, starting last Friday night and through mid-morning Monday. Once back in the 103-105 degree heat Monday early afternoon (blech!) proceeded to sleep the rest of Monday and most of Tuesday/Tuesday night (like practically round-the-clock-22 hrs. a day type sleeping - fibro flare, I think) 'cept for screaming and yelling at Suns/Clippers game. I don't think I touched the machine, or at least, only just barely did, all of remaining Monday and all of Tuesday.

Wed, 5am, got a call from the skilled nursing center my Dad is in - seems he decided at sometime prior to 5am he needed to take a shower, by himself, in the dark (claimed he couldn't get the light turned on). Was found by the nurse on the floor, either unconconcious or asleep, pupils were NOT equally bilaterally, clearly had hit the floor with (at least)the left side of his chin and left lower lip. Nurse calls the 'in-house' doc, doc says, 'call EMS and transport to ER'. Dad refuses transport, signs off AMA....... when all is said and done, nurse calls me. I was a zombie, unfortunately.

So.... today (still today for me) Wed day, I was out at the SN place for many hours...... didn't get on the machine until 9pm-ish, and even then, had to crank out a 5 page REALLY precise legalese letter on sumptin. Finally got to cruising the OAF about 45 mins. ago.....

So, Mrs. Lincoln, other than that........ :upeyes:

·
GET A ROPE!
37,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Best wishes for your father, ma'am. :hugs:

When the temperature gets over 103F here, we just keep telling ourselves that's it's a dry heat. :suntan:

LadyG23: Good deal on getting your first house! :jumpingjacks: have you picked out space for your handloading equipment yet? :broccoli: Contact VR for easy bench plans. :picard:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts