Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to sell a wedding set that was given to me be a relative. It is a Marquise Cut center stone with two diamonds on the side. Size, Cut, Clarity, and Color are all excellant some of the best I have seen. It is set in Platinum. The wrap is custom made and it surrounds the entire ring. I will send pictures and a scanned copy of the last appraisal. This is a great ring. I am looking to get 3000 or best offer the set appraise well above that. Please email or call me if you are interested. [email protected] or 813-830-8815.....I will except bank check or paypal for payment..if you want a different payment method we can talk...contact me for more info....

Info:
Engagement Ring:
Marquise Shaped Diamond Center Stone That Is .85 CT With I-1 Clarity and J Color. The 2 Baguette Shaped Diamonds Total .20 CT With SI-1 Clarity and H-1 Color. The top potion of the ring is 14KT white gold and the shank is Platinum.

Diamond Wrap:
Contains 12 Baguette Shaped and 10 Marquise Shaped Diamonds Totalling 1 CT with an Average SI-1/I-1 Clarity and J Color. All set in 14KT Yellow Gold.

price reduced

Contact me for photos>>>

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price Reduced for a quick sale. 1600 obo plus shipping and any paypal fees....contact me for a good deal.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
will take 1000 plus shipping and any paypal fees. looking for a quick sale

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BTT LEts make a deal will take 1200 shipped or best offer....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts