Glock Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Previously Will Beararms
6,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy. Does anyone know of a good gunsmit in the Dallas area who can work on Glocks?

I need sights installed ----- nothing major and I don't have the tools to do it right.

Thanks

· Banned
25,596 Posts
I believe Glock Doctors are at the Market Hall gunshow and probably others. I am sure they can do it for you while you walk around the show.

· Registered
1,065 Posts
Will:
Mr. T R Graham makes all the gun shows around DFW and is an excellent Glock armorer. He stocks a variety of sight sets for Glocks and sells them installed. He will also install your sights for a reasonable fee. We have hired his work or bought Glock parts from him over a number of years and have never been disappointed. The man is good people and has forgotten more about Glock pistols than most will ever know. He also has a web site: theglocksmith.com. Phone: 832.695.7192.

We think you will like him if you try him.

We trudge on.

· Registered
11,804 Posts
Will:
Mr. T R Graham makes all the gun shows around DFW and is an excellent Glock armorer. He stocks a variety of sight sets for Glocks and sells them installed. He will also install your sights for a reasonable fee. We have hired his work or bought Glock parts from him over a number of years and have never been disappointed. The man is good people and has forgotten more about Glock pistols than most will ever know. He also has a web site: theglocksmith.com. Phone: 832.695.7192.

We think you will like him if you try him.

We trudge on.

What he said.

· Previously Will Beararms
6,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will pay someone. Can't stand folks who want something for nothing.

· NJ transplant to TX aka Paradise
7 Posts

· Registered
273 Posts
Howdy fellow Texans! Just found this group and thought I'd say Hi. I'm in Royse City (30 miles E. of Dallas). If anyone is close by I have a Wheeler Sight Tool, investment that has paid for itself many times over. I'm not a certified gunsmith but Glocks have to be the easiest sights to change out of any gun. Gimme a holler if I can be of any help sometime.

· Señor Member
24 Posts
Gunmaster in Plano, TX as always done great work at a reasonable cost. I’ve even had sights and other minor things like a 3.5# trigger sear installed while I wait. Might make a difference if you buy the products there, but they have good prices. Also, the best place I’ve found for selling guns on consignment.

I also like Ray’s Hardware, down off Singleton (east of downtown Dallas). Not sure if they still do smithing, but they’ve been there forever and they used to have an awesome gunsmith upstairs for the store. If you’ve never been to Ray’s it worth the trip. Good luck.

· Sir Arthur if you Puh-leeze!
3,020 Posts
Gunmaster in Plano, TX as always done great work at a reasonable cost. I’ve even had sights and other minor things like a 3.5# trigger sear installed while I wait. Might make a difference if you buy the products there, but they have good prices. Also, the best place I’ve found for selling guns on consignment ...
Second the GunMaster vote
Night sights on Glocks and Shields installed no charge and sights very price competitive.
Just had rifle slings swivels installed and scope remounted - everything good - price, speed, quality.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.