close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

DFW gun enthusiasts help me....

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by striderglock, Oct 15, 2002.

1. striderglock

striderglock HVACR

are their any dfw shops that are honest, don't blow smoke up your you know what and are atleast close to gun show prices?

looking to make my next purchase, a sig 220, and thinking about layaway. or just saving myself and purchasing at once. kind of like the layaway so the money doesn't get spent "elsewhere";f

2. Mwinter

Mwinter I'm MilkMan Dan

In my experience, ALL gunshops blow tookus-smoke occasionally, even in the DFW area.........

Many of the local shops drop their prices and show up at the gun shows (Bachman, etc.). As lousy as the shows have become in the last few years, here in Ft. Worth that's where I see the lowest consistent prices.

3. b8es_

b8es_

Bachman pawn in Irving is as cheap as it gets, and they are at all the gun shows with lots of tables. It isnt really a pawn shop, its a gunshop with every pistol you can think of, with a mini pawn shop to the side.
    Found on internet: 214-351-3628

4. mbsigman

mbsigman

Howdy.

I have purchased, well, lessee...1..2..3..4..5...guns from Bachman, and I wanted to get #6 from them as well but they were out of stock so I had to buy from D*** which annoyed me to no end cause I'd rather do business with people whom I trust. Gunshow or at their shop, these people are top notch.

These are really good people who are honest as the day is long. They consistently have the lowest prices around. If you find one lower they will beat the price.

I would not hesitate to buy from them again, and in point of fact whenever I'm going to purchase a new weapon I go see Gene at Bachman first.

All of the Glocks I purchased (21, wife's 26, 30)have gone the same route: Bachman gunshow table - TR Graham for workover (and talk about making a great product superior!!) - gun range.

Hope this helps

Mike Sigman
    MBSigman@aol.com

5. Delta

Delta ThExtremeMember

Striderglock
    Send a PM to DepMur he is a LEO with Dallas, Tx Sheriff Office let him know what you want and he will find it or he will have it on hand to sell.
    he is a damn good guy to work with and very trustworthy, besides there is no paper trail working through an individual. ;f

I have dealt with him and I know him, he is good people.

Bill B

6. Delta

Delta ThExtremeMember

TR Graham is the best as far as working on GLOCKS and making them run like a dream. He just rebuilt my G-30 at MarketHall, it is so smoothe now as far action, I spent damn near 300.00 on gun work but it was worth it in the long run. This one is my carry gun!!!

Bill

7. striderglock

striderglock HVACR

TR does excellent work, i've been using him for about 3 years now.

this post was revived from the dead, i shot a 220 at dfw guns and didn't care for it. i'm waiting for the slimline .45 from glock. i might buy a 30 for now since i might be waiting for a long while.

8. samualt

samualt

Wow, Lots of DFW people here! ;f
    The Bullet Trap in Plano isn't too bad. They are full retail price but at least don't go over that. They're also a gun range. Also, they have used guns at an ok price.

I have found the best deals at gun shows! If you really want to save some bucks go there. If you don't like the price you just walk to the next table...Thats how to shop! ;)