close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dewalt 12 volt cordless Drill

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by glockthirtysix, Apr 26, 2006.

1. glockthirtysix

glockthirtysix Glocksucker

I rec'd a new cordless drill for my b-day and I don't need this other one. I bought this one just after Katrina (mostly because it was all that was available back then) and I now won't have a use for it.

It is LIGHTLY USED! I used this to do work on my home and my family and neighbor's homes from Katrina damage. It has some light scratches (NOT gouged) and light wear, but it still looks new. Comes with charger, extra battery and hard case.

I Paid $220.00. Again, things here were few and far between and we are finally having things somewhat normal. I checked at Home Depot (where I purchased this one) and they now have it for $199.

TRADES CONSIDERED!!!!!!

I'll take $110 plus half of the shipping, which I'll calculate when I have the buyers zip code....

Again, it'll include the drill/driver, one-hour charger, two compact batteries, double-ended screwdriver bit, manuals, and heavy-duty kit box.

Info from Dewalt:
    DeWalt has redesigned its compact line of drill/drivers to produce more torque and provide increased durability. Weighing just 3.9 pounds, the DW927K-2 12-volt drill/driver delivers 300 in./lbs. of maximum torque, thanks to the DeWalt-built Series 3000 high-performance motor.

The DW927 has an 18-position adjustable clutch for driving screws without overdriving them. The dual-range 0 to 450 / 0 to 1,400 rpm VSR feature provides flexibility for both large and small applications.

Other features include a 3/8-inch ratcheting chuck that provides increased gripping strength and all-metal planetary gears for increased durability.

Features

* Compact size and lightweight, weighs only 3.9 lbs.
    * DeWalt-built Series 3000 high-performance motor delivers 300 in./lbs. of maximum torque
    * 3/8-inch keyless ratcheting chuck for increased gripping strength
    * All-metal planetary gears for increased speed and durability
    * Dual-range 0 to 400 / 0 to 1,400 rpm for a wide range of applications

Specifications

* Voltage: 12 volts
    * Keyless chuck: yes
    * Automatic spindle lock: N/A
    * Adjustable clutch: yes
    * Chuck size: 3/8 inch
    * Max. torque: 300 in./lbs.
    * No-load speed: 0 to 400 / 0 to 1,400 rpm
    * Capacity in steel: 3/8 inch