Detroit Sees The Light

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Jammersix, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Jammersix

Jammersix

2. snerd

snerd Horselover Fat

Funny how the media decries anyone who is Christian in government, but celebrates a Muslim who celebrates her ‘heritage’ Islam.

Funny how? Do I amuse you?!

3. NAZG26

NAZG26 Lost in transit

No worries when sharia comes to town and they are beaten by gangs for being an infidel they can preach American exceptionalism guilt and say how much they deserved it anyway.

Aloha snackbar!

4. snerd

snerd Horselover Fat

They wouldn’t be so bad if it wasn’t for all the head-chopping!!

5. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

6. "Doc" Cavalry

"Doc" Cavalry MAJ (USA Ret.)

Man In New Mexico Compound Trained Kids To Commit School Shootings: Court Documents

On Twitter, dozens of libs jumped on this story to claim it was the NRA's fault.

--------
    A man arrested at a New Mexico compound last week was training children to carry out school shootings, according to court documents filed by state prosecutors Wednesday, the Associated Press reports.

Police arrested Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, the father of a missing Georgia boy, along with four other adults at a filthy, makeshift compound in Amalia during a raid on Friday. Officers discovered 11 children and the five adults living in a small trailer buried underground and covered in plastic and tires. They also found the remains of a young boy yet to be identified.
    --------

Here's Wahhaj with the beloved hijab wearing Linda Sarsour, talking for almost an hour and having a muslim jihad hug fest.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxcBnldIoXY&t=8s

7. Jammersix

Jammersix

You guys need practice when it comes to getting along with Muslims.

8. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

spork and Officer's Match like this.
  9. jakedaawg

jakedaawg

The country I come from is called the Midwest.
    Muslims are disgusting, I cant believe what's become of this country. The Kenyan Muslim won if you think about it. Muslims are now praised for ****s sake and Christian's are derided. I know I will never do business knowingly with a Muslim. Screw them and there false prophet Ala or whatever they call him.

10. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

The Hindus have practice.

"Historian K. S. Lal in his book Theory and Practice of Muslim State in India claims that between the years 1000 AD and 1500 AD, the population of the Indian subcontinent decreased from 200 to 170 million.[7] In Growth of Muslim Population in Medieval India meanwhile he claimed that it fell from 200 million to 120 million by establishment of the Mughal empire because of killings, deportations, dissemination, wars, and famines.[7] He stated that his estimates were tentative and did not claim any finality.[8] [9][10] These population estimates, however, have been questioned by Simon Digby[11] and Irfan Habib.[12] Will Durant calls the Muslim conquest of India "probably the bloodiest story in history".[13] During this period, Buddhism declined rapidly while Hinduism faced military-led and Sultanates-sponsored religious violence.[13] Even those Hindus who converted to Islam were not immune from persecution, which was illustrated by the Muslim Caste System in India as established by Ziauddin al-Barani in the Fatawa-i Jahandari.[14]

The destruction of temples and educational institutions, the killings of learned monks and the scattering of students, led to a widespread decline in Hindu education. With the fall of Hindu kings, science research and philosophy faced some setbacks due to a lack of funding, royal support, and an open environment. Despite unfavourable treatment under the Muslim rule, Brahmanical education continued and was also patronised by rulers like Akbar and others. Bukka Raya I, one of the founders of Vijaynagar Empire, had taken steps to rehabilitate Hindu religious and cultural institutions which suffered a serious setback under Muslim rule. Buddhists centres of learning decayed, leading to the rise to prominence of Brahmanical institutions.[15][16] Idols in numerous temples were unarmed, temples were desecrated.[17] Most of the great temples in North India were destroyed and no great temples were built under Muslim rulers except the Vrindavan temples under Akbar which lack ornamentation as imagery was generally prohibited.[18] The architecture of Hindu temples underwent change under the Muslim rulers and incorporated Islamic influences.[19]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Hindus "

Deltic likes this.
  11. Bring_it!

Bring_it!

No I don't. I fully understand them.

12. Jammersix

Jammersix

How do you suppose Congress will change, now that they have to?

13. Kablam

Kablam

Sees what light?

14. "Doc" Cavalry

"Doc" Cavalry MAJ (USA Ret.)

They will follow what their voters say, not what their donors say.
    That one thing, will be the doom of the establishment.

We are glad that the left is embracing their radical fringe groups.

Fred Hansen, DonGlock26 and MO Fugga like this.
  15. Flags

Flags

No. I don't. I mingled with them enough in the service. I do not mind immigration (legally) but you come here to become an American and follow American values and traditions not to simply move your lifestyle from wherever it may be to here and act as if nothing has changed.

16. Lethaltxn

Lethaltxn

I didn't get it either.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Kablam likes this.
  17. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Islam-loving progressives fancy themselves to be enlightened. In reality, they are self-loathing fools.

18. Jammersix

Jammersix

Fixed it for you, you left a word out.

19. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

What!?!

railfancwb likes this.
  20. nursetim

nursetim