DETROIT LEAKS EXPOSED — The voter fraud plan to steal Michigan…

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, Oct 23, 2020.

1. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

View: https://youtu.be/uHeodzJ5cNM

“Audio from poll trainings throughout October, in the city of Detroit, have revealed corruption, unethical behavior, and perhaps even criminality from state employees who are tasked with protecting electoral integrity. We have audio of state employees telling poll workers to lie to voters, destroy ballots, disenfranchise poll challengers, and even call the cops on individuals who object to the unfair process.”

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/br...posed-the-voter-fraud-plan-to-steal-michigan/ "

2. thewitt

thewitt

Their plan is to steal this election in both the White House and the Senate.

Make no mistake about it. That is the plan.

3. TheDreadnought

TheDreadnought

That’s the only way Trump will lose this election.

Any free and fair election, Trump crushes Biden. The only candidate in modern history to ever be a worse candidate than Hillary Clinton.

4. G17Jake

G17Jake

I don't like to feel this way, but I hate these people.

So, now that this audio surfaced, what will be done to stop this cheating?

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
  5. ExecutiveWill

ExecutiveWill

And if Trump loses by fraud... what do we do?

Serious question.

DonGlock26, n2g, 10or45 and 1 other person like this.
  6. Sherlock913

Sherlock913 If the coronavirus doesn't take you out, can I?

Hmmmmm

[​IMG]

7. usmc4641

usmc4641 NRA member

Do we have any Detroit members who can volunteer that day? Bring some friends?

Csv likes this.
  8. jr24

jr24

I have to feel like anything we plebs hear about on this topic the Trump admin is already aware of and has some type of mitigation plan.

Else they are inept too and don't want to win, then we are borked.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
  9. 10or45

10or45 NRA Benefactor Life Member

Fortify and prepare for the worst.

ExecutiveWill likes this.
  10. jakedaawg

jakedaawg

The country I come from is called the Midwest.
    Damn, I detest cheaters/democrats.

11. Doc McGlock

Doc McGlock

I think he's doing 5 rallies tomorrow! I don think that's it.

JDubbs316 likes this.
  12. BlueBayShepherd

BlueBayShepherd

All this talk of voter fraud is missing the point, which is that the American electorate is being intentionally changed by the globalists with LEGAL immigration.

Is there voter fraud? Yes. Will the Democrats try to do voter fraud to steal the 2020 election? Yes.

But an even bigger problem is the continual flood year after year of LEGAL immigrants from the 3rd world who almost all vote D.

The Democrats (and their allies the neocon RINOs) are replacing voters who won't vote for globalism with voters who WILL.

Within a few years, the Democrats won't even NEED to do election fraud, because due to LEGAL immigration they will have a lock on enough states to win the electoral college forever.

Once Texas and Florida go blue, it's all over. It may not happen in 2020, but it WILL happen in 2024 or 2028 unless legal immigration is drastically reduced. Other states such as Arizona, Georgia, and North Carolina are already teetering on the brink of going blue because of legal immigration.

If President Trump wins a second term, reducing legal immigration needs to be priority #1.

If legal immigration isn't drastically reduced in the very, very near future, you aren't going to need to worry about voter fraud, because you will be outnumbered by D voters and the D-voting majority will continue to grow each year, due to legal immigration.

And that's not even considering the possibility of an amnesty for the ~30 million illegal immigrants currently living in the USA.

There are way too many people (even here on GTPI) living in make believe fantasy-land, pretending that minorities are going to vote for Trump. It's not going to happen.

"But but but I know a [insert ethnic minority here] from work! He's more conservative than I am! He loves Trump!"

Of course there will be a handful of exceptions, but for every Candance Owens there are 100 Barack Obamas.

Stop living in fantasy land.

If you aren't willing to stop virtue signaling and start taking the immigration issue seriously, don't complain when the Democrats have a permanent lock on power (presidency, senate, and congress) forever.

Either legal immigration is drastically reduced in the very near future, or the USA becomes a Marxist-controlled country.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2020
    G17Jake and DonGlock26 like this.
  13. TheDreadnought

TheDreadnought

Start with serious protests in the streets and see where that takes us.

ExecutiveWill likes this.
  14. TheDreadnought

TheDreadnought

It may come to that at some point.

But first we have to mobilize in the streets in large numbers and show that we’re not just going to let them steal the election.

If all you do is hide in your home right away, you’re handing the Dems the keys to the country and walking away without a word of protest.

15. Trucker3573

Trucker3573

This election is going to be the biggest cluster F?!k this world has ever seen.
    Will literally not listen to a single news outlet on Tuesday night as it will be utterly pointless. It won’t be figured out for weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jr24 likes this.