Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there shooting enthusiasts. I am new to the forum and I thought of a redesign idea for some sights.
This design premise is the same as Steyr's M9A1 stock sights with the triangular front and triangular, and the rear sight has an overhang edge to be more precise on the small targets, my opinion. I am currently in the development stages so constructive ideas and thoughts are much appreciated.

I will post updates to show progress.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Another Trapezoid for Glocks .... Close Quarter Battle - Skeletonized Rear Sight
That's a nice design and I personally like the rail. I have trouble with not being able to see the front sight and the recognition of rear ' top and center' to front 'top and center' seems to be much harder IMO. Unless they are the same size and lining them up is literally that when viewing in real life. Again, thanks for the post :D

·
Registered
586 Posts
That's a nice design and I personally like the rail. I have trouble with not being able to see the front sight and the recognition of rear ' top and center' to front 'top and center' seems to be much harder IMO. Unless they are the same size and lining them up is literally that when viewing in real life. Again, thanks for the post :D
Are your sights available? If so, I’d like to try them. I propose a trade, a set of yours for a set of mine. I’ll pay any difference, up to $50.00. If not now available, please contact me when they are. Thanks.

·
Registered
586 Posts
A question: Because of the geometry, triangles and bars, can these be issued as night sights also? If so, would they simply become three-dot sights in low/no light?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are your sights available? If so, I’d like to try them. I propose a trade, a set of yours for a set of mine. I’ll pay any difference, up to $50.00. If not now available, please contact me when they are. Thanks.
A question: Because of the geometry, triangles and bars, can these be issued as night sights also? If so, would they simply become three-dot sights in low/no light?
Thank you for the interest! I currently have testing models to try out but still need to get hooked up with a manufacturer. My hopes are to carry a fiber version and tritium but the shapes seem a bit limited, more ingenuity to come. I will be sure to add your name to my contact list. I'd be happy to send out a set for a review or trade, if need be. Thank you again Navy1964!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts