close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Desert Shooting

Discussion in 'Grand Canyon Glockers' started by uglyblackguns, Apr 13, 2012.

1. uglyblackguns

uglyblackguns

Anyone here get together and do some shooting? I am a certified armorer and love to go do some desert shooting if anyone is ever interested pm me. BTW I am in the Surprise Glendale area.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

2. intenseneal

intenseneal

I do a lot of desert shooting when time and ammo funds permit. I mainly go to Sycamore Creek or if i want to do a longer drive then 4 Peaks. Im just a hobbiest shooter mostly, self and home defense of coarse. Also member at Rio Salado.

3. DocPoison

DocPoison

I do some outdoor shooting in the west valley, Buckeyish area. found a good place that is deserted on weekdays Flat Iron Mountain off the 10.

4. Illini_Glock

Illini_Glock USAF Veteran

I go primarily up by Lake Pleasant when the desire to shoot outside hits me. I've checked Miller Rd out and find it to. be a bit too 'Wild, Wild West' for me. I'm in Sun City.

5. Horn

Horn

I do all of my shooting in the desert in a national forest just south of Rio Rico. That NF is so close to Mexico my cell phone indicates,"Welcome Abroad". But do to the fire hazard problem the NF is closed to shooting. We're into monsoon season now and getting lots of rain. But, the NP is still closed! Anyone know when they will reopen?
    Driving from where I live in Green Valley is a forty minute drive on
    I-19. Not overly far but to do so only to see that closed to shooting? Calling the ranger station gets no idea when......
    Stay safe
    Poli Viejo