Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi folks,

I cleaned out my holster drawer yesterday and I have three excellent DeSantis holsters for sale at what I think are very good prices:

1) - SOLD -
Desantis Small Of Back, tan leather, for Glock 23.
It also fits my Gock 26 and 36 with about an inch of leather left on the end. The Desantis stock number is 067TAB2Z0, and Desantis sells it for $76.50. This one is in very good condition, I'm selling it for $35.00 and that includes shipping by USPS Priority Mail within CONUS.

2) - SOLD -
DeSantis Ankle Rig, black leather with thumbreak for Glock 26/27.
The Desantis stock number is 044BAE1Z0, and Desantis sells it for $74.95. This one is just like brand new, I have never worn it. I'm selling it for $35.00 and that includes shipping by USPS Priority Mail within CONUS.

3) - SOLD Pending Funds -
DeSantis OWB Holster, 2 slot black leather for 4 inch 1911.
It fits my Kimber Tactical Pro II 4 inch perfectly, and it accomodates the CT laser grips. Here's what it says on the bag:

Mini Slide (right)

Colt Govt. Model .45
Commander
Officer
Defender
Para: P10, P12, P13, P14
Kimber Ultra Carry, Pro Carry, Custom

Here is the link I found by running the stock number on the bag:

http://www.desantisholster.com/stor...action=prepare_detail&itm_id=7936&itm_index=0

The web site says that some models do not have a tension device, this one does not have the adjustment screw.

The number stamped on the back of the holster is 80.This one is in good condition. DeSantis sells it for $65.00, I'm selling it for $35.00 and that includes shipping by USPS Priority Mail within CONUS.

If you want one of these, indicate it on the thread with "I'll take it" and PM me for details.

First come, first serve.

I can take PayPal payments, or USPS money orders. Paypal will get next day shipping from here in Texas.

·
Banned
2,577 Posts
Ill take the ankle rig. PM me payment info.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Desantis Ankle Rig, listed as #2 above has been SOLD to troy96 with payment received.

Thanks Troy, enjoy the holster !

·
Banned
2,577 Posts
Received my ankle holster today, its like brand new.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts