Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Der Spiegel, a German news outlet, published a report this weekend that said Germany’s Federal Intelligence Service (known as the “Bundesnachrichtendienst” or BND) found that China “urged” the WHO to “delay a global warning” about the coronavirus outbreak. Specifically, Der Spiegel's report said the BND determined Xi and Tedros spoke by phone on Jan. 21 and the Chinese leader asked the WHO chief to “hold back information about a human-to-human transmission and to delay a pandemic warning.” The newspaper said the BND “estimates” that China's policy of concealing information about the coronavirus resulted in four to six lost weeks in the fight against the virus worldwide.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...p-phone-call-between-xi-jinping-and-dr-tedros "

·
Registered
81,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
"Four to six weeks delay in fighting Covid-19

According to the BND, China has urged the World Health Organization (WHO) to delay a global warning after the outbreak of the virus at the highest level. On January 21, China's leader Xi Jinping asked WHO chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus to hold back information about a human-to-human transmission and to delay a pandemic warning.

The BND estimates that China's information policy has lost four to six weeks to fight the virus worldwide.

Addendum: After this article appeared, the World Health Organization denied that there was a phone call between China's head of state and the WHO general secretary on January 21. A spokesman said the two had "never spoken by phone" about the corona pandemic.

https://www.spiegel.de/politik/deut...avirus-a-51add7cf-96b6-4d04-a2d0-71ce27cff69c "

*Google translation

·
Registered
10,023 Posts
"Four to six weeks delay in fighting Covid-19

According to the BND, China has urged the World Health Organization (WHO) to delay a global warning after the outbreak of the virus at the highest level. On January 21, China's leader Xi Jinping asked WHO chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus to hold back information about a human-to-human transmission and to delay a pandemic warning.

The BND estimates that China's information policy has lost four to six weeks to fight the virus worldwide.

Addendum: After this article appeared, the World Health Organization denied that there was a phone call between China's head of state and the WHO general secretary on January 21. A spokesman said the two had "never spoken by phone" about the corona pandemic.

https://www.spiegel.de/politik/deut...avirus-a-51add7cf-96b6-4d04-a2d0-71ce27cff69c "

*Google translation
Notice the careful wording. Not that they did not communicate what was said to have been communicated. That they didnt speak by phone on that date. So there was video call on the 20th in Switzerland and the 21st in China, where their respective interpreters relayed the request to delay, and then their denial is true.

·
Registered
6,042 Posts
Headline from Reuters Feb 5,2020

“China lab seeks patent on use of Gilead's coronavirus treatment”

You’ll never guess which lab it is...

Follow the $$. I hope the world respects that patent just like China respect the worlds IP.

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Headline from Reuters Feb 5,2020

“China lab seeks patent on use of Gilead's coronavirus treatment”

You’ll never guess which lab it is...

Follow the $$. I hope the world respects that patent just like China respect the worlds IP.
Hold up...release the virus and then patent the treatment? Am I missing something?

·
Registered
6,042 Posts
Hold up...release the virus and then patent the treatment? Am I missing something?
I don’t think it was a purposeful release. IP work takes years, so they have been cooking this for a while. There are also some cooks international rules about when it’s safe to disclose stuff and still preserve IP.

Accidental release. Convince WHO or other useful idiots to play down the significance of human to human spread till all paperwork is in order. Then cash in on the cure for your mistake. Awesome. It’s almost like every other Hegelian problem solution matrix.

I’m still rooting for the world to respect China in the same way they respect the world.

If they wave all rights to the patent like the insulin guys, I’ll give them some credit. Till then China can FOAD.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Chy-nah worked really, really hard to put the lid on WuFlu information while cleaning up all traces (ie destroying evidence) of its pathway from the lab bats into humans. It is really pathetic to hear the MSM and their masses argue otherwise.

The only question that remains is, what exactly was Chy-nahs motive?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts