GlockTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Democrats take control of Virginia legislature and control of State Senate for the first time in five years!

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Democrats take control of Virginia legislature and control of State Senate for the first time in five years!
In more like 20 years, they pledged lots of gun control and nothing can stop them now. I’m ashamed to say I live in the state. I am glad that I sold about every gun I owned and I’m not even sure my little S&W pistol will be legal in a few months. Va gun owners deserve whatever they get for not getting out and voting. If I was younger I’d move to Tn and say screw this state!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Not only has Virginia fallen to the left but it appears the Kentucky governorship has also fallen to the left....more bad news

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Previously Will Beararms
6,661 Posts
VA - Late term abortion and gun control

Reactions: nrajeff

·
finishes it...
3,784 Posts
bold title alone warrants moving thread; don't care where...

Reactions: xTerpx

·
Registered
465 Posts
Crap.

The Republicans did a lot of the damage to themselves. They left a lot of Dems running unopposed.

Wish I had been able to stock up on more standard capacity mags before this election, but...

Reactions: kbrGlock

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What kind of gun owner celebrates this on a gun forum? You know what that is called?
there is nothing celebratory about my post. just stating the facts.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Crap.

The Republicans did a lot of the damage to themselves. They left a lot of Dems running unopposed.

Wish I had been able to stock up on more standard capacity mags before this election, but...
By the time they are done with us you won’t need a magazine, anything that holds one will be illegal. The AR and AK will be banned Jan 2nd I bet.

·
Preferred Pronouns: (It, Ya'll, Bruh)
2,896 Posts
5 years? Is that a DemocraticUnderground talking-point? Try nearly two decades.

·
Previously Will Beararms
6,661 Posts
The Kentucky Democrat should have trounced Bevan. The fact it is danger close is not a good sign for Democrats in the long term.

Reactions: B C

·
Registered
599 Posts
The Kentucky Democrat should have trounced Bevan. The fact it is danger close is not a good sign for Democrats in the long term.
I hope you are correct...
The Virginia and Kentucky elections should be a wake up call to ALL conservatives/republicans to NOT take the 2020 presidential race for granted...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20,210 Posts
You're right. Bevin has a 30% approval rating. Just look down ballot at how well Republicans did versus how well Bevin did. That is still not stopping Drudge or the Dems calling this bad news for Republicans. Fake news ****s.

BTW, AP says the race it too close to call, reversing their decision that Bevin has officially lost.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.