Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Native Mainiac
29,137 Posts
I've watched a few of his videos, but always wonder where he gets all the money for his guns and stuff. Does Youtube pay that good??

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Well he is a Vet(dr). I'm sure that helps

Reactions: Bill Keith

·
Registered
24,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've watched a few of his videos, but always wonder where he gets all the money for his guns and stuff. Does Youtube pay that good??
He has 3 channels with millions of subscribers on each one. He then built a merchandise company and now supplies many youtubers with their tshirts, hats, etc, plus he is a veterinarian and owns his own clinic.

Youtube did pay well until they demonetized his DemolitionRanch and VetRanch channel. So those make money off sponsors and merch sales. OffTheRanch is the channel he makes the most directly from Youtube on.

·
This used to be AMERICA........
2,054 Posts
I have seen that photo somewhere before, a long time ago....................

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Not in years, he a veterinarian, that's where he first made enough money to start having fun to the point Magpul was carrying Demoranch merch on their website.

Reactions: FullClip

·
Registered
24,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I suspect most of his money comes from what he does in media.
I wouldn't be surprised if his merchandise business has become his highest source of income. He built a new big building and it sounds like he's already outgrew it.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if his merchandise business has become his highest source of income. He built a new big building and it sounds like he's already outgrew it.
Agreed. I consider that part his media business. If he's outgrown the second building, that's impressive as it was already a big step up from before.

·
Caffeinator
6,509 Posts
He has 3 channels with millions of subscribers on each one. He then built a merchandise company and now supplies many youtubers with their tshirts, hats, etc, plus he is a veterinarian and owns his own clinic.

Youtube did pay well until they demonetized his DemolitionRanch and VetRanch channel. So those make money off sponsors and merch sales. OffTheRanch is the channel he makes the most directly from Youtube on.
I didn't know that he got demonetized. It seems to be a pattern with firearms-related YouTube channels.

·
Come on man!!
17,866 Posts
I used to watch his videos years ago back when he actually demolished stuff. Once he realized the real youtube money comes from a younger demographic and he changed his content to appeal to them, I quit watching as I don't particularly care for that style of video.

Either way, he's introduced a lot of younger people to guns and that's a good thing.

While I don't like his videos anymore, I'm happy for him and I hope he continues to do well for himself.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts