Democrats

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by WERA49, Feb 24, 2005.

1. WERA49

WERA49

One day a florist goes to a barber for a haircut. After the cut he
    asked about his bill and the barber replies: "I'm sorry, I cannot
    accept money from you; I'm doing community service this week"

The florist is pleased and leaves the shop. Next morning when the barber goes to open there is a thank you card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill the barber again replies: "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I'm doing community service this week."

The cop is happy and leaves the shop. Next morning when the barber goes to open up there is a thank you card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.

Later a Republican comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill the barber again replies: "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I'm doing community service this week."

The Republican is very happy and leaves the shop. Next morning when the barber goes to open, there is a thank you card and a dozen different books such as "How to improve your business and Becoming more successful".

Then a Democrat comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill the barber again replies: "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I'm doing community service this week." The Democrat is very happy and leaves the shop.

Next morning when the barber goes to open up, there are a dozen Democrats lined up waiting for a free haircut.

2. shu

shu Millennium Member

there's something wrong with that image of a dozen Democrats lined up and waiting.

more likely they would be in a loud mob, jostling and demanding, complaining for the television news crews (who they had summoned) that the barbershop was not opened at convenient hours for them, there was an insufficiency of free barbers. nearby would be a larger mob of women, chanting slogans, waving picket signs, demanding admission of women for free haircuts at barbershops everywhere (but men of course should not be permitted to enter beauty parlors). by 9:30 the Rainbow Coalition will have issued a press release that Jesse Jackson is enroute to the scene.

3. liv2hunt

liv2hunt

;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z

4. glockman66

glockman66

DEMOCRATS UPDATE

One day a florist goes to a barber for a haircut. After the cut he asks about his bill and the barber replies, "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I'm doing community service this week." The florist is pleased and leaves the shop. Next morning when the barber goes to open up, there is a thank you card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill the barber again replies, "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I'm doing community service this week." The cop is happy and leaves the shop. Next morning when the barber goes to open up, there is a thank you card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.

Then a Democrat comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill the barber again replies, "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I'm doing community service this week." The Democrat is very happy and leaves the shop. Next morning when the barber goes to open up, there are a dozen Democrats waiting for him at his door. After receiving their haircuts, ten of the twelve Democrats(lawyers) sue the barber for giving them a bad haircut and win. After the trial, the barber looses his barbershop due to his legal fees and not having the shop open during the trial. And he also looses all of his life's savings. To top it all off, he finally goes into a deep depression caused by all of the problems he has had dealing with the democrats. As a result, he kills his wife and then commits suicide. What really PO’d the barber, just before he pulled the trigger, was that the “community service” was part of his sentence for calling a lawyer an “SOB”.