Democrats impersonate Tea Party folks, then play race card.

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by ICARRY2, Mar 22, 2010.

1. ICARRY2

ICARRY2 NRA Life Member

This is just my opinion, but I wouldn't put it past the Democrats to plant people with signs pretending to be Tea Party folks and tell them to act this way to discredit the Tea Party. According to some members of Congress, they were called racial slurs and spit upon by members of the Tea Party.

I call it BS! Where is the video with all the cameras following members of Congress into the Capital?

This is just the Democrats playing the race card, AGAIN!

I love how these allegations come on the same day the Democrats vote on legislation ruining health care and taxing the hell out of us to pay for health care for millions of people who claim they can't afford it or just don't want to work.

I call that BS too! It's called setting priorities and making sacrifices.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2010
  2. Fiery Red XIII

Fiery Red XIII Adorkable CLM

Or like the 1 person that said he heard people say "kill him" about a politician, and NOONE else in the room heard it!

3. the iceman

the iceman Proud Veteran CLM

That was my first thought when I heard that yesterday and I still think thats what happened.

4. KS Trekker

KS Trekker That Guy

I plan on attending my first Tea Party rally on April 15th. I won't tolerate any racism or hate speech. We gotta start policing our own ranks to make sure this is not how conservatives are represented to America. We are not a bunch of racists and homophobes.

5. ICARRY2

ICARRY2 NRA Life Member

I totally agree. If any legitimate Tea Partier hears someone who makes those kinds of comments, let them know they are not welcome.

6. HollowHead

HollowHead Firm member

I hope your experience will differ from the first and last one I'll attend. HH

7. stevelyn

stevelyn NRA Life Member

My first thoughts when I heard the news reports of racial slurs by "tea party" demonstrators was democrap agents provocateur stirring the pot to create a news story. :steamed:

8. fyrecrotch

fyrecrotch

Eh, it's the same kid who told "blacks" to leave walmart...:whistling:

9. "Cold Dead Hands" !

"Cold Dead Hands" !

10. Stubudd

Stubudd

yea, no way anyone would act like that

just look at how politely they act on this forum

it must have been staged

:rofl:

Last edited: Mar 22, 2010
  11. fyrecrotch

fyrecrotch

[quote="Cold Dead Hands" !;14984974][​IMG][/quote]

404'd!

12. fyrecrotch

fyrecrotch

13. gearjammer351

gearjammer351 EnemyOfTheState

I went to one last year, on July 4th. Not only did I not see any racism, I saw a rather diverse group of people. As to homophobia- well, I went with a group of people that included 2 gays.

On a side note- the 'Tea Party' folks aren't neccessarily conservatives. ;)

14. Fungunner

Fungunner

On the other hand, I think there are some democrats depending on an open divide between Republicans, Tea-Partiers and Libertarians, to keep votes split, so they can stay in office.

15. kirgi08

kirgi08 Watcher. Silver Member

Shunned.

Tagged.'08.

16. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin

I think people just need to quit fooling themselves with these "theories" and face facts. These types of events do not exactly attract the best and brightest...on either side. After all, who has time for these things in the middle of the day?

When the left holds these things you end up with a bunch of wannabe hippies who pretend to preach love and tolerance then burn down hard working people's place of business or put on black masks and riot in the streets. The type of people that use the leftist movement as an excuse to never contribute anything to society beyond teaching their underage nephew how to make a bong out of an apple. The type that only fight for what's "right" because they see a potential free ride in it for their lazy behinds.

When the right does it you end up with a whole lot of disenfranchised middle aged white folk with a chip on their shoulder looking for someone to blame for their woes and someone to look down upon. These type of people breed racism and bigotry.

A friend of ours (a man I would say embodies the term "compassionate conservative") went to one of these "tea parties" and he came back very disillusioned. He said rampant levels of racism, ignorance, and bigotry were overwhelming. He said the organizers even had "coaches" there trying to curb the hate speech beforehand. Coaching people on what to say and what not to say and trying to limit the potential embarrassing actions of many attendees. He said some of the signs they removed from people were horrible. He did not know what was worse in them. The obvious lack of education it took to create them or the rampant bigotry visible in their poorly worded messages.

17. P30

P30

Misleading title...

18. ICARRY2

ICARRY2 NRA Life Member

Here is an update from Fox News.

19. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin

Talk about a biased and illogical defense. That whole story is so one sided and indefensible. People saw and heard something happen. That is not negated because someone else says they didn't hear or see it. Are we to assume FoxNews has rewritten reality that you can not only prove a negative but it should be given equal credibility to a witnessed event?

Person one: "Here is a ton of evidence of the holocaust. Pictures, records, testimonies, etc."

Person two: "It never happened."

Well, look slike the argument is deadlocked. :upeyes:

If anyone here wants to try and fool themselves into thinking these kind of people are not present at these events, you are either extremely foolish or have ulterior motives.

These events have attracted the usual crazies (not the majority, but the most vocal minority) and the organizers are trying to do damage control and FoxNews is more than happy to help with some propaganda. It is so obvious. They do not even have the nerve to actual dispute the events but instead just try and muddy the waters and distract attention by pretending there is an equal counter argument when there is not one. There is just the insinuation of a possible contradiction.

Being a sheep for the right is just as bad as being a sheep for the left. So if you fall for this kind of stunt you might want to not be so quick to make statements about the other side.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2010
  20. pulaskipusher

pulaskipusher Topodaworldma!

I've heard about it but none of the local news outlets have showed actual video or audio of any body yelling any ephitates.

Oh and, Barney Frank is gay? Huh, that's news to me. Guess what, I don't care, I hate his politics no more or less than before I knew his orientation.