Dem Governors And Nursing Homes

Discussion in 'Covid-19 News/Info' started by M&P15T, Sep 10, 2020.

1. M&P15T

M&P15T Well I'll Be Dipped!!!

Interesting.......

[​IMG]

Bus007, cbetts1, tm255 and 2 others like this.
  2. MaxxAction

MaxxAction

Damn right it was no accident...

What was it Bush called the attack on Iraq? Shock and Awe. This was for effect. Scare people to death with all the people dying, just don't tell them it was because of your sociopathic policies of placing viral transmission vectors among the most vulnerable populations.

Our friend the nurse was in Detroit at the height of the Covid crisis. 90% of the people she was seeing were from Nursing Homes or LTCF's. By the time they got to the hospital, most of them were almost dead anyway, so they just sedated them with benzos or pain meds and let them die.

Not an accident.

Edited to add: A firing squad is inappropriate for such malevolence, too quick. These demonic ****s should be stoned to death, or hung, or put feet first through a wood chipper.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2020

3. WT

WT Millennium Member

An official government euthanasia program similar to what the Nazis called the T-4 program - a mandate to kill off the physically disabled and elderly.

Bus007 and cbetts1 like this.
  4. vikingsoftpaw

vikingsoftpaw DEPLORABLE ME!

Research back a few year under Obama. Remember the term floated around...Death Panels?

flyover and Bus007 like this.
  5. Deltic

Deltic

Unless we can prove intent the charge should be negligent homicide. Older people tend to vote conservative, maybe they were trying to influence the election?

mike from st pe likes this.
  6. Bradley T

Bradley T

They locked up elderly care facilities here so tight NOBODY got in there without authorization and some sort of exam. Then these famous "D" leaders are found to have ordered it? How could old Dracula Cuomo not have known, or got signals crossed, or got undercut by an underling, or some kind of accidental order? He was on TV every danged morning availing the entire United States his genius and infallibility!
    I mean could these people really be that heartless and bent on bad policy, to actually kill grandparents? It's hard to believe even these suits full of hot air would do something that cruel! It really does look like that's what that gov of New York did, and then sat pandering for his chance at a presidency while he did it. Just unreal. Could they really be that evil?

Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
    OttoLoader likes this.
  7. Deltic

Deltic

You would have to look into where their elderly relatives lived and what was the relationship like. Did they really love their old aunty or were they just after her property? From what I have seen of dims they would kill old aunt Martha to get her two cheap duplexes.

8. nevernuffglock

nevernuffglock

Was thinking about this this morning. They start fires across the west coast. Blame climate change, then try and distract and somehow blame Trump. Don’t tell me it isn’t happening, some people got arrested setting fires, released and busted again going down the same highway trying to set fires. Democrats are pretty disgusting.

mike from st pe and Bus007 like this.
  9. OttoLoader

OttoLoader

Recently Fauci praised the NY response.

Got the Fauci seal of approval.

10. OttoLoader

OttoLoader

Looks like the World Health Organization is putting out stories that world wide cases are estimates about 750 million. Deaths estimate about 1 million.

That puts fatality rate at about 0.13%.

Which is in the order of the flu.

The corona virus unlike the flue, death distribution is elderly and comorbidity.

So the democrat goverors continue to shut down their state. After they forced the elderly covid patients back to their residence , thus spreading it even more .

Good thing President Trump brought in Dr Atlas.

Why did the Washing governir nit do anything once the elderly were dieing?

Why did Fauci and all the partyline medical proffessionals chill any discussion about alternate off lable drugs, by right away saying it must have clinical studies.
    Studies that they well knew would take too long and would be contrived, biaaed for their intended result ( failure).

How many are still pushing this propaganda.

For all these reasons I oersonally talked directly with honest and expert doctors.

i then developed my personal policy as to what I would do. Also what my family and friends should do too.

I did not hide at home for the last six months either. As during every normal flu season I minimize going in public and use hand sanitizers. Incrementally I did follow the mask rules.

It is called taking personal responsibility for your health

But the democrats and never Trumoers continue to whine about the president.