Dem early voting dramatically outpacing Republicans

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by TheDreadnought, Oct 26, 2020.

1. TN_G26

TN_G26

No Republican has won Minnesota since Nixon. Reagan won 49 states and couldn’t win Minnesota. And Trump is in a statistical tie with Biden in Minnesota right now. Anyone not paying attention to this state needs to. What does this tell us? If Trump is tied with Biden in a state that hasn’t voted republican in 50 years, it’s going to be a long night for Biden. I have said it before here and will day it again here - Trump will carry the states he did in 16 and pick up at least one more, and maybe 2 more. Colorado is in play. Nevada is in play. Minnesota is in play. And what will put him over the top next week will be the black and Hispanic vote. Dems can’t win if they get less than 85% of the black vote. It’s not mathematically possible. And trumps approval rating amongst blacks now is in the low to mid 40s. If he got 20% of the black vote (and I think he gets in the low to mid 20s) he wins in a landslide. And would win the popular vote as well. And look at Hispanics. His numbers are way higher with Hispanics this time. I personally cannot wait to see the Libs crying again. Something about that warms my heart

2. awildmanwith1

awildmanwith1

I got the biggest sense of hope for Trump winning last Friday when I went to early vote in Florida. Waiting for about 15 minutes not long at all ran into one of my neighbors friend that I had met a few times before my neighbor passed away a few months ago.
    we were cordially talking and this is what she said to me exactly.
    Mike (my neighbor who passed away).Would be smiling down from heaven laughing at me right now saying he was right all along.
    (Mike was a hardcore conservative).
    As a 20-year liberal school teacher I voted Democrat my entire life. But Mike was definitely right after seeing the crap the Democrats have done between destroying historical monuments and the protesting and rioting and the way Nancy pelosi and Chuck Schumer have acted I'm embarrassed to call myself a Democrat.
    Earlier this summer I changed my party affiliation to Republican and I'm proudly casting my vote for Trump today first time ever voting for any Republican.

I told her she absolutely made my day and I know Mike's up in heaven looking down smiling at both of us for doing our civic duty.
    Before this day I never thought a Democrat could be turned from the dark side but I was wrong and it definitely gives me hope for our country's future. If a 20-year liberal school teacher can see the light anybody can.

3. Quijibo

Quijibo King Doofus.

It's real simple: Vote in person with a valid, state issued ID. Anyone who gives a F___ about our election system should demand it.
    Some risked their lives for something the lazy f__s here take for granted.
    [​IMG]

ExecutiveWill, jr24 and GeorgeK like this.
  4. DesertAu

DesertAu

Biden so clearly demonstrates the attributes a powerful leader must have for successful negotiation, and he already has the knee pads earned honing his skills with Russia and China, George Xi and that George Putin won’t stand a chance.

5. ReaPer105

ReaPer105

I don't know how it will turn out, I just hope it is done fairly and all the legitimate votes are counted for each side.
    And I hope Trump wins!

narkcop128 and syntaxerrorsix like this.
  6. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

Ivanka Trump, first woman President of the United States.

Talk about rubbing salt in the old canklesarous' wounds. :rofl:

Regards,
    Happyguy :)

Grayson likes this.
  7. Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon Rational

I'm worried about Arizona. My eye is definitely on that state.

8. 45caldan

45caldan

I don't know if we can count on the "black vote", but I do believe we'll have the Hispanic vote...
    S. FL last weekend (I think last weekend) had a HUGE Trump truck/car rally and many of the drivers where Hispanics.

ExecutiveWill and JDubbs316 like this.
  9. IvanVic

IvanVic

Ivanka is a liberal. Don seems like a good guy but there are much better conservatives out there. Still hoping Shapiro runs in 2024.

redneck ron, Sharkey and jr24 like this.
  10. Jonesee

Jonesee

Quoted for posterity...
    We will revisit this in a few days and see which of us is man enough to admit they were wrong.

KindOfBlue likes this.
  11. Sharkey

Sharkey

That is weird, another liberal on a cycle site told me the same thing. I still maintain the ONLY way the left wins is thru fraudulent voting. That is why it was so important to get the SCOTUS position filled.

I maintain Trump will clearly win and the left will continue with civil unrest but yeah, we will see. How is it that you would vote for a party that cheated at their own primary in 2016 and is clearly against the 2A? There are a lot of other reasons but just those 2 should make you a Trump supporter.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

jr24 likes this.
  12. Green Dragoon

Green Dragoon

I have my opinions on who is going to win, but I have no dog in the argument between you and Jonesee. Having said that, I've never seen him troll or be anything but a good contributing member to this forum.

13. Jan R Whitaker

Jan R Whitaker

no problem, Dems are afraid to go out 8n the world, and Republican voters are not afraid. The end result will be another victory for our President. MAGA.

14. Dave Brubaker

Dave Brubaker

15. cadillacguns

cadillacguns Millennium Member

You do the math, the Dems have turned out the VOTE, with all that have voted early for weeks, any turn out on election day will never outpace that in a 24 hour period.

16. Rex Vallachorum

Rex Vallachorum Previously achieved fame and glory as Burebista

Heh.

OttoLoader likes this.
  17. Biggy1

Biggy1

Don’t you know by now that lies and fake news is all they have ever had.
    People that believe them are ignorant, hate blinded suckers and fools, that are easily deceived and manipulated.
    Democrat voting gun owners are the worst of the worst and should have a big “H” for (hypocrite) stamped on their forehead.

18. Csv

Csv

It's a wrap, pack it in, may as well call it. Biden wins. Valiant effort Trump, but democrats are out voting Republicans early, so yeah.... :okie:

Sharkey and jr24 like this.
  19. jr24

jr24

Pack in the massive car/boat/foot parades, even in Dem strongholds. Stop showing up to rallies in massive numbers in swing states.

Let's just go home and pout.

Csv likes this.
  20. Diesel McBadass

Diesel McBadass Tactically Epic

Almost every right of center person i know is waiting to vote in person on election day, many paranoid about voter fraud or making a point that they don't fear chinavirus

Csv likes this.