GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 60 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
9,392 Posts
Gee man, congratulations! I'm so glad your beloved father of a corrupt crack addict, communist China owned, little girl touching, dementia afflicted, gun grabbing candidate is doing great!
When you can't reply intelligently relying on facts, just go low...

·
Man, I'm Pretty
29,962 Posts
His reply may have been insulting but it was accurate.

Regards,
Happyguy :)

·
Registered
483 Posts
How about people just wait for the official victory instead of wanking about early turnout?

I know we all have desired outcomes, depending on our party affiliation. But we have a LONG way to go.

·
Previously achieved fame and glory as Burebista
5,457 Posts
When you can't reply intelligently relying on facts, just go low...
How else can I have a conversation with you, other than attempting to descend to your level?

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
We went today for early voting. Figured a weekday mid afternoon would be a very light turnout. The line was about a 30 minute wait... on a Monday. Lots of young people.

Doesn’t anyone WORK anymore?

ETA - TRUMP2020!

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
For those too young to remember Carter.

Reagan was way behind in the polls.
The big networks thought no way would Reagan win.

Election night Reagan landslide .

For the next four years the media were mocking Reagan, Reaganomics etc.

1984 Carters VP Mondale, from Minn promised to raise taxes. More Carter Admin malaise.

Result Reagan landside.

Governor of California
Reagan when running for California Governor ran against popular Democrat Pat Brown.
Reagan won by a landslide and turned California Republican for about thirty years.

The last real republican Califirnia govenor was Pete Wilson from 1991 to 1999.

Arnold won the Gray Davis recall as a republican but governed more like a democrat.

·
Registered
9,392 Posts
How else can I have a conversation with you, other than attempting to descend to your level?
I make a statement and I cite my sources. Anything source I cite can and should be fact checked.

If you can't deal with that, it is on you.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I just had the same experience. I didn't realize that there are people who are literally afraid of this, not merely annoyed.

But now I know two men who became ill, one of them seriously ill, purely from their fear of coronavirus. Friend #1 was essentially bedridden for six weeks. Friend #2 has taken only one sick day in 50 years of working -- this episode was the second time.

Both friends recovered quickly when they received their negative test results.
There are plenty of folks afraid of it. There are also plenty actively avoiding wearing masks and taunting those who do. Its a function of the lack of a coordinated national response - lots of confusion.

·
Previously achieved fame and glory as Burebista
5,457 Posts
I make a statement and I cite my sources. Anything source I cite can and should be fact checked.

If you can't deal with that, it is on you.
That's OK Jonesee. I know you dont like to have your arse kicked every day. Just another week and after Trump wins again, your handlers are not gonna ask you to come here and troll us anymore. Not until 2024.

·
Wolverine
8,825 Posts
I’ll be voting on Election Day, as always. Even take the day off from work to do that.

We need to find a bullet proof method for counting valid votes from eligible voters. We’re not there yet.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
My wife and I voted in person today, and it took close to an hour of waiting in line. The line was even longer when we left.

·
Registered
244 Posts
That's OK Jonesee. I know you dont like to have your arse kicked every day. Just another week and after Trump wins again, your handlers are not gonna ask you to come here and troll us anymore. Not until 2024.
And then, Donald JR or Ivanka

Sent from my Stupid Phone

·
Director of civil unrest
8,568 Posts
And there was only one shooter, Anna Nichole Smith married for love and Saccharin isn't bad for you. Right.

·
Registered
13,888 Posts
There are plenty of folks afraid of it. There are also plenty actively avoiding wearing masks and taunting those who do. Its a function of the lack of a coordinated national response - lots of confusion.
There is no confusion, nor is their a lack of a coordinated national response. What do you think Pence has been doing? Just do what your state governor tells you to do. How is that confusing.
I take it back, for a democrat that might be confusing and since you'll seem to blame DT for everything, I can see how you would think the federal response was lacking.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Bidey looks real frail and feeble. He couldn’t even remember Donnie’s name. He referred to him as George, when he was trying to talk smack today, and Republicans as chumps. He then went on to say that he would represent everyone, even those who didn’t vote for him. F () him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,888 Posts
My wife and I voted in person today, and it took close to an hour of waiting in line. The line was even longer when we left.
I voted last week Thursday and it took me 15min max. I voted today and the line was much longer. We'll see how long the line is Friday. Now when I vote on 11/3, I just bring a lawn chair. :D

41 - 60 of 98 Posts