GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 98 Posts

·
Come on man!!
14,391 Posts
Interesting, because here's an AP article (I got it from AL.com, but it's an AP generated article) that says the opposite.

https://www.al.com/news/2020/10/ele...p-gop-more-than-democrats.html?outputType=amp

Another interesting thing: Both articles quote the same political science professor from the University of Florida.

Bottom line: We'll find out next Tuesday.
Wait, are you actually saying that the media would manipulate data to suit its own agenda?

Surely you can't be serious!!

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Republican register accepted ballots in early voting plus mail in are blowing away the Democrats in Brunswick county North Carolina.

The news data may be out of date.

·
Lost in transit
6,396 Posts
I got my mail vote. Filled it out then drove down to early voting station and dropped it in the box with the rest. Usps cannot be trusted.

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
I have no doubt whatsoever that Trump will win. Of course I had no doubt that Clinton would win last time around, so I know that I know nothing.

Last time around, everyone who listened to the television got it wrong. Everyone who based their judgment on the past record -- Dem's get eight years, then Rep's get eight years, then back to the Dem's, with few exceptions to the rhythm of the pendulum's swing -- got it right.

The Dem's are attempting to do something that has (as far as I know) happened only once ever in history: cut short the other party's 8-year turn at bat.

Therefore, I predict a Trump win. With the hedge that I have absolutely no idea.
In '16 I was sure it was going to be close and sure that Clinton was going to win. WRONG.

This year, I am sure that Biden will win due to extensive Democrat voter fraud and disruptions limiting access to polling sites on 11/3 in key states. I really hope I am WRONG again.

·
Registered
15,394 Posts
Trump will win if the elections are anywhere near fair.

I do fear that we will lose the Senate - not because of real votes, but because the Democrats learned how to steal the House in 2018 in preparation for stealing the Senate in 2020 through voting fraud.

I don't think they will be able to muster enough fake votes to beat Trump though. As usual they have underestimated Trump and he will pull out an EC win even with the voter fraud.

He clearly has the overwhelming support of the voters, in spite of all the nonsense you hear on the news about Biden.

·
INFIDEL
10,285 Posts
voting in person on the day of, trump loses this ship wont have a captain with senile joe at the helm ...i suspect kamala will be sworn in soon after

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Trump will win if the elections are anywhere near fair.

I do fear that we will lose the Senate - not because of real votes, but because the Democrats learned how to steal the House in 2018 in preparation for stealing the Senate in 2020 through voting fraud.

I don't think they will be able to muster enough fake votes to beat Trump though. As usual they have underestimated Trump and he will pull out an EC win even with the voter fraud.

He clearly has the overwhelming support of the voters, in spite of all the nonsense you hear on the news about Biden.
With the threat of ending the filibuster and packing the supreme court. Plus highly MAGA vote. I say the Republicans control the Senate.

Could even take the house.

Everyone need to vote straight ticket Republican

·
Registered
9,411 Posts

·
Registered
8,711 Posts
Vote early, vote in person Whatever ya gotta do but VOTE!

Let’s go 1984 on their asses!

View attachment 856356
Is that really the 1984 electoral map ? Wow.

At my age when I hear 1984 I still think, oh that's pretty recent, a few years ago.

The math says different though.

WTF is wrong with MN?

Is the trend available anywhere, like red vs blue electoral states since 1984? I bet we see a slow trend of blue rising, probably coinciding with demographic changes.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Clarification.

Some states record party affiliation. NC for example, Republican Democrat Unaffiliated and others.

Votes are not counted, but recorded as accepted or rejected in the case of mail in absentee.

During early voting ballots accepted by party are tallied.

Actual candidate is not known. However a loose indication of turn out and candidate rallies are inferred.

In SE NC the Unaffiliated tend to vote republican. So as in Brunswick county register Rep ballots are blowing say the democrat registered ballots. Unaffiliated are also much greater than Democrats.
Then s is a huge indication of very high republican votes.

Do not get complacent, vote early in person and get out the vote for Trump and straight ticket Republican.

·
Banned
5,474 Posts
Interesting, because:

"Palm Beach County does not list mail ballots as counted until Election Day, even though the ballots are tabulated as they come in. The results are not released until the polls close Nov. 3."

https://www.wptv.com/news/election-...-be-counted-once-elections-office-receives-it

I live 1 mile south of PB county. There is nothing in the local news about vote counts.
Gee man, congratulations! I'm so glad your beloved father of a corrupt crack addict, communist China owned, little girl touching, dementia afflicted, gun grabbing candidate is doing great!

·
Registered
106 Posts
here in Pa in the primary, most of the dems were too afraid to vote in person, most repubs were not and voted in person. can't remember the exact % number, but it was amazing just how scared they are, even with all their masks on.
Barry

21 - 40 of 98 Posts