close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Delta Force Joint-Ops

Discussion in 'The Players Club' started by Dieseler, Aug 8, 2004.

1. Dieseler

Dieseler Temet nosce

Anyone else play this game? I played the demo when it came out, but since I am at my parents for the summer I havent had a computer capable of playing online games. I'll be buying it next week though!

Hopefully the full version has been tweaked a little more than the demo though. 100person multiplayer games really brought my computer to it's knees! Might be time to upgrade my CPU

2. Alex_Knight

Alex_Knight

I bought the full version.

It's hella cool.

Fly helicopters, drive jeeps, trucks, dune rails, atv's, apc's. Pretty good stuff.

After you play a while, you learn which servers and game types lag the most.

The 150 player games are insane.

I played a game the other day where I spawned near the attack helicopter with rockets. Man ! ! ! I racked up over 100 kills during the game.

I've pretty much regulated myself as an engineer. I like to slink around the perimeter and pick off bad guys and answer the call for mortar attacks when requested. ;f

I play as the Church_Lady69 if you ever see me on-line.

3. Dieseler

Dieseler Temet nosce

I bought the full version earlier this week since I am back home, and wow much much nicer than the beta demo I had! Not only are the effects much nicer but everything is MUCH smoother and quicker!

I'm usually a sniper or a medic, but sometimes I'll go in as a lightweight gunner. (only M240 and 3 frags, nothing else! Amazing how fast you can move)

Look for Dieseler! I'm usually in TKOTH type games, but I need to try out the coop stuff.

4. Alex_Knight

Alex_Knight

I've seen you in the game. :)

5. Dieseler

Dieseler Temet nosce

Heh, hope it was on a good day! Sometimes I'm really on fire, other days I'm just fired upon.

You usually play east or west coast?

6. Alex_Knight

Alex_Knight

I mix it up fairly equally.

It depends if I want a full on 150 person game or a smaller more managable scenario.