close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Deleting my account / sort of

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by crater, Jun 13, 2006.

1. crater

crater NRA Member

O.K. I joined GT here at work a long time ago. Whenever I post I get notification here at work, also, when I log in at home and post, the notifications are coming to my work computer. I am thinking of leaving this company very shortly. What is the best way that I can enjoy GT while I am still here employed, without getting notifications. I know I can disable that function, so that was kind of a stupid questions. I quess what I am asking, is how to keep my user name and post from home once I leave here without the possiblity of someone new using my computer here and suddenly getting e-mails from GT. Do I simply disable the notification function here and make sure that I have it turned on with my home computer. I am an idiot about computers. Do I need to re-register or something like that.

Many thanks in advance.

2. c-mama

c-mama Moderator

Hi Crater,

I see that you may have figured out the problem on your own, but in case you still have problems, let me see if I can understand.

It seems as if you are receiving notifications at work - that must mean you have your work e-mail address listed.

What you need to do is change your e-mail address to an address that you use at home.