GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the last few days I was able to get hands on and shoot pretty much the majority of the 9x19 Glocks. After shooting them I decided on 2 . A 43x followed me home today and when the LGS gets a G17 Gen 5 MOS they'll let me know and I'll pick that one up as well. I have no plans to put any optic on it now but in the future who knows. I really liked the G17 more than I expected. I also liked the grip and compact size of the 43x as did my wife. So when she gave the nod I could grab 2 I did so before she could change my mind!! Hoping to get out and run a few hundred rounds through the new 43x over the weekend.
G43X Pic001.jpg

·
Registered
11,964 Posts
Congrats!!!
Love how they just follow you home... happened to me too! I have a 43X, love it. With exception to the silver finish, but thats getting handled. Black nitride when done!

Reactions: budman74

·
Registered
11,964 Posts
The only problem i see with them, is their strong appetite to feed them! They like LOTS of ammo!

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Congratulations ! I too rescued one from my LGS. It's a hungry little sucker!
You'll love it I carry mine in an alien gear holster. Very comfortable
Enjoy....

·
Registered
11,964 Posts
Congratulations ! I too rescued one from my LGS. It's a hungry little sucker!
You'll love it I carry mine in an alien gear holster. Very comfortable
Enjoy....
My 43X actually tried to bite the salesman as it followed me out to my truck. I dont know why it tried to bite him, other than the fact it sure ate alotta brass food when we got home. I think these gunshops are trying to starve the poor little things. WTH!!! FEED`EM damn it!!!

·
Registered
11,964 Posts
My LGS doesn’t have the 43x or 48 for rent yet, but after holding both I really felt that unloaded the 43x was fantastic. That may change once loaded but I’m sure either a 43x or 48 will be mine come next week.
As always, i was skeptical myself at first, because i have no way to test fire before buying, but took the chance anyway buying the 43X, and now i want the 48 too...lol. If you buy one, you wont be disappointed. Actually i`m VERY impressed with mine. It has not had a hiccup, it just shoots everything i feed it, and the ejection pattern is, spectacular! The gun is just plain consistent! Not to mention, very accurate, for me!

·
Displaced Hillbilly
1,250 Posts
Congrats! Two great guns. I just got back from the gun store and handled a 43x and Sig P365 for the first time. I really like the 43x, and one is in my future.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
The gun manufacturers should give the guns for free and just charge for brass the way these guys eat ammo. :flag:

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Congrats on the 43X. I finally got around to shoot my 43X, 48 and 26 back to back and found out that the 43X will be my EDC as soon as I find a holster and mag holster for it..

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congrats on the 43X. I finally got around to shoot my 43X, 48 and 26 back to back and found out that the 43X will be my EDC as soon as I find a holster and mag holster for it..
I’ve been using a Vedder Lighttuck for my G36 and G30SF and have another plus the mag carrier coming for the G43x. I was using Theis Hybrids since 2008 and the Vedder Holsters have shelved all of my Theis Gear. Their belts are good too.

Sent from my iPhone using Glock Talk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts