Decision 2020: T minus 2 Weeks – Your Predictions…

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by IOmm, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Sherlock913

Sherlock913 If the coronavirus doesn't take you out, can I?

[​IMG]
    Trump all the way.

[​IMG]

TheDreadnought likes this.
  2. NMG26

NMG26

That, and him/ them selling us out to china
    Biden is a traitor/criminal

tmoyers66, hogship and TheDreadnought like this.

3. ExecutiveWill

ExecutiveWill

I’m actually driving my wife to the airport at around 4 am on election night... (no joke). She’s going to Japan for a couple weeks...

Feels like the opening scene of a horror/action movie...

shadowlands and NMG26 like this.
  4. Csv

Csv

The shear amount of bias and hatred towards Trump is unreal. Anyone left of center absolutely refuses to look past it all and look at the facts with an objective mind. People act like Biden is a good, caring person. Yet the refuse to look at his past, voting records, interviews, speeches, etc. He is the epitome of corruption and pond scum.

If Trump loses, lose the Senate, and likely not regain the House you best keep your head on a swivel. It will be open season on anyone not a leftist scumbag.

I have a more pessimistic view on things than most here, so I hope I am wrong.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
    Burebista likes this.
  5. Ovid

Ovid

Either way, just keep your powder dry.

Burebista and ExecutiveWill like this.
  6. Khufu

Khufu Pharaoh

They cant simply do away with it. 3/4 of States have to agree.

More than 1/4 will not agree.

Burebista likes this.
  7. Hunter16

Hunter16 CLM

The hatred for President Trump is actually hatred for all who support President Trump.

The Swamp and the establishment media will stop at nothing to hold on to their powerful positions.

My wife and I drove through NW Pennsylvania this past weekend. Much of the region is sparsely populated but we counted hundreds of Trump signs to 16 Biden signs. This may only be a snapshot
    of that particular area but I don't believe it to be. Many of the Democratic run states have continued to keep their citizens on very short leashes claiming COVID 19 danger.
    I'm not casting judgement on their thought process although I don't agree with most of the restrictions. I firmly believe that most people are responsible adults who enjoy their freedoms and want to make their own decisions about how to live their lives and not be hindered by their elected officials.

These people are voting for President Trump. Hopefully there are enough of us to stand up and be counted in this critical election. Our freedom's at stake. Once it is taken away, it's likely gone forever.

Flying-Dutchman and Burebista like this.
  8. thewitt

thewitt

Prediction?

Trump wins on November 3rd.
    Biden refuses to concede.
    Biden wins on November 14th after all the found ballots are counted...

TheDreadnought and bdcochran like this.
  9. bdcochran

bdcochran

I predict:
    1. complaints that the election was stolen;
    2. mistakes in counting ballots;
    3. challenges to electors;
    4. none of the jackasses who promised to leave the country if his or her candidate lost the election will grace us with his or her immediate absence. (This includes Mr. Trump, if he loses).
    5. Mr. Biden, if he wins, will declare the epidemic over, that the Supreme Court should be packed with Democrats.
    6. Mrs. Pelosi will go forward and make it easier through new legislation to remove the president, if Mr. Biden wins.
    7. If Mr. Trump wins, 1000s of recent graduates from Harvard, Yale and the elite schools will suffer deep depression because they will understand that they have to find jobs in the private sector.
    8. Mr. Biden will not join the black church that he purportedly regularly attended as a teenager.

TheDreadnought and Burebista like this.
  10. jmohme

jmohme

My prediction is chaos!

Sherlock913 and bdcochran like this.
  11. FullClip

FullClip Native Mainiac CLM

I've never been good at picking winners, whether politician, horses, or football teams.

I"ll vote, go about my day as normal and hope that I wake up to pleasant news like I did 4 years ago.

12. TN_G26

TN_G26

MI, WI, and AZ are Trumps. It seems you are calling a lot of “open” states to ones he won in 2016. Look at the amount of new registered voters in these swing states. Republicans (Trump) have a huge advantage of new registered voters. I say he gets at least as many electoral votes as 2016. I think there’s a 50/50 shot he wins Minnesota as well. In terms of total votes, I think he gets 75m, and maybe more. But I also think Sleepy Joe will get more than OP mentioned. Prob around 70m for him. No momentum for Joe, no one shows up for his rallies, and he refuses to get out and campaign. There is no way this country is dumb enough to elect him. And as for cheating, they won’t be able to manufacture enough votes to beat him. If anyone thinks he will sit back and watch democrats steal this from him, your crazy. He’s not that guy. If nothing else has been learned from him over the last 4 years, no one paying attention can say he doesn’t fight like hell. This country has never seen a president that is a fighter like Trump is. It’s going to be a very fun ride for those of us on the right side. Sit back and enjoy. And also, please get on Twitter and troll all the dems you can when it’s over. They have earned that much from us.

Boundertom, shadowlands and Burebista like this.
  13. BradD

BradD

No clue. Remember in 2000 when the polls had Bush crushing Gore? In 2016, Hillary was predicted to crush Trump?

Sherlock913 likes this.
  14. BBMW

BBMW

The anybody but Trump voters won't feel the need to go to a rally. Biden is just a placeholder for them. But they'll vote for him. And with the big push for mail in voting, they don't even have to get off their a55es to go to a polling place.

HarlDane likes this.
  15. BBMW

BBMW

I think you're whistling past the graveyard. If AZ elected Sinima, and it looking to elect Mark Kelly, they'll elect Biden. And MI and WI are usually Democratic strongholds (MI elected Whitmer.)

16. shadowlands

shadowlands

"There is no way this country is dumb enough to elect him." This is what worries me. Our country is getting more and more stupid by the minute.

17. Rex Vallachorum

Rex Vallachorum Previously achieved fame and glory as Burebista

Wrong. And as I was saying on another thread, the mail in voting and the shut-down of colleges across America are already backfiring on the Demsheviks. Big time.

18. glocker56

glocker56

We do not want it to be the end of the Democratic Party, what we need is for the Democratic Party to move from far left to center. Our country will no longer be a Republic if we become a one party system...

fg17 and shadowlands like this.
  19. J_Rico

J_Rico

I respectfully disagree.

In 2016 I would have crawled over glass to vote against Hillary. I was not enthusiastic about a President Trump. I would have voted for pretty much anyone that ran against HRC.

There are people out there that hate our President a lot more than I ever hated HRC. They are riled up to strike a blow. They have been told that President Trump is all that is evil. They are too ignorant, too lazy or both to learn for themselves and have swallowed the lie. I have never personally seen an irrational hatred this strong.

I hope and pray that you are correct about the last part and that President Trump is re-elected.

20. R.B. Riddick

R.B. Riddick

I am predicting Biden will win the popular vote. Trump will lose or win the presidency by a very slim margin.

I do not believe it will be a landslide victory for either side.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
    HarlDane likes this.