GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 21 of 630 Posts

·
Combat Diver
3,408 Posts
I was just thinking about buying a few more. For $289, yes please!

Simple purchase. They even had my LGS listed already for shipping. God I love that round.

I could careless about the engraving. The Gen 4's have been hard to come by.

·
NRA Life Member
5,459 Posts
The G37 was the first service pistol I carried in my LE career. Never had an issue with mine and I bought it back for I think $298 about seven years ago when my agency switched from them to the G21. I have a lot of Speer Lawman FMJ and a lot of Speer GDHP (duty ammo) stocked away for mine. It is a solid shooter.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
in my near 20 years of owning Glocks, and having owned several different models in just about every caliber offered (no .380), my Gen 3-37 is the most accurate Glock I've ever owned.

years ago when taking my CCW class, expecting to have to shoot at "combat" ranges and tho I had no plans of carrying the 37, I took the most accurate handgun I owned for the shooting portion of the CCW class.

when it came to the shooting portion of the class, the target was a piece of typing paper with a 1" red sticky dot at 10 ft., the instructor said he just needed something for his records showing we had shot the shooting portion of the course.

at the range, I was first up and shot a 10 round single hole completely obliterating the red sticky dot, several of the class member familiar with Glocks asked to shoot my 37 and a few more 10 round single holes were produced.

in close to 45 years of shooting, I've not experience anything like this, (well, I did out shoot a guy with his issue 686, he thought it defective until I proved it wasn't) and will be the reason I'll be buried with my 37.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was just thinking about buying a few more. For $289, yes please!

Simple purchase. They even had my LGS listed already for shipping. God I love that round.

I could careless about the engraving. The Gen 4's have been hard to come by.
Same here. For that I price i bought two. My shop was listed as well. Check out the bid on the ones they out on Gunbroker!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Lack of quality guns is pushing everything up. Regardless of what some say, the g37 shoots well, they have nights sights, box and papers and 3 mags. I may buy two more.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I got a g4 g21 Tulsa sheriff Dept engraved gun i like a lot

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have wanted one of these for eons!!!! Don't own or load for the caliber but it has a place in my heart. SC, GA, FL Highway Patrol all carried these guns and I want one!!!!
Of course today I opened the mailbox to a $600 medical bill!
I have to find some money, and quick.
I'd kill for a south carolina highway patrol stamped gun.

·
Combat Diver
3,408 Posts
Can honestly not recall the last time I saw 45 GAP ammo on sale anywhere....
LAX ammo has it under normal situations for a good price. Targetsportsusa.com has it as well. When everyone else was paying over $.70 a round for 9mm, I ordered a case of Speer GDHP's for $367.00. I reload my range ammo.

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
45 GAP is a dog? Bastard cartridge?

Hells, I saw it on the shelf of the gun store the other day. I'm definitely paying attention to what's gathering dust. Those are the ones to think about.

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
Still mulling this one over. $289 and $15 shipping I just can't see passing this up.
Even if I never got equipped to load for it, would be worth it just to have it sitting idly in the safe. Like I stated in my first post, these guns have a place in heart as corny as it is... especially a nice stamped one like these.
Other side of my brain is telling me no, and to hold out and get the 23.5 I really want.

1 - 21 of 630 Posts