Dead voters denied their vote in Florida

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by callihan_44, Oct 30, 2020.

1. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

At least 50 new voter applications were sent to the Broward county elections office – and many of the voters had recently died

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/florida-dead-voters-2020-election

Someone appears to have attempted to register dozens of dead people as Democrats in Florida, Steven Vancore, Broward County Supervisor of Elections spokesperson, confirmed in an emailed statement to Fox News Officials in Broward County, a Democratic stronghold and Florida’s second-most populous county, uncovered the scheme over the summer.

“Fortunately the system we have in place works, the improper registrations were flagged in a timely manner and the information was turned over to law enforcement for prosecution,” Vancore added. “We are also pleased to inform you that there was no attempt by this person or persons to cast a ballot.”

Florida, a key swing state in the 2020 election, that is heavily targeted by President Trump's and former Vice President Joe Biden's campaigns.

Broward County supervisor of elections officials flagged the registrations as suspicious and turned them over to the Broward state attorney’s office.

“We cannot comment on an ongoing, active criminal investigation,” state attorney’s office spokeswoman Paula McMahon told The Associated Press in an email.

But the correspondence between the state attorney’s office and Broward Elections Supervisor Pete Antonacci shows that officials could not determine who mailed the registrations because there was no return address. The registration applications were received in 19 envelopes.

Thirty of the 51 were verified by the state attorney’s office as being deceased. The identities of the other 21 could not be verified by only date of birth and name, Assistant State Attorney Tim Donnelly said in a letter to Antonacci dated Oct. 22.

2. ranger1968

ranger1968

Wayyyyyy down South, shootin' stuff and Jeeping!
    And yet the leftists repeatedly say there is no voter fraud....

3. thewitt

thewitt

It works? The fact they caught 50 of these doesn't mean it works to stop all voter fraud, only that they caught these 50 dead voters.

It's not the 50 dead votes that will change the election, it's the 50,000+

Sherlock913 and 6Actual like this.
  4. Tvov

Tvov

According to dems, voter fraud is fake news. Doesn't happen. Go about your business.

5. 63Bravo

63Bravo

Property tax statement.
    DD 214
    Picture ID
    Vote
    All other votes should be dung canned.

6. UncleDave

UncleDave

Those poor disenfranchised zombies. And just before Halloween, too. This is an outrage!

DonGlock26 and 6Actual like this.
  7. awildmanwith1

awildmanwith1

I'm happy at least they're trying to catch the fraud.
    I'm a little bit of an odd person being completely ambidextrous. And when I went to go early vote in Florida last week I'm actually glad that the poll worker flagged me.
    Took about 15 seconds to correct.
    Waited in line like everybody else went up to the poll worker when it was my turn.
    Gave them my driver's license and before handing me my ballot they asked me to sign their little electric signature pad affidavit signature machine. When I signed the lady immediately asked me because my signature that I signed on their machine did not look like my driver's license signature or their machine and what they had on file.
    So I simply stated to her as I posted above that I'm ambidextrous and depending upon the day of the week or my mood I switch from my left hand to my right hand all the time. So all I did was resign their electronic verification with my other hand she said that looks like the signature we have on file preceded to hand me my ballot so I could vote.

She actually was going to apologize to me and I told her please don't that I'm actually happy to see that they are verifying signatures to make sure they're cutting down on voter fraud.
    But somehow I'm going to guess and say not all poll workers are going to be as thorough as what she was.
    But again this was resolved by me voting in person and took about 15 seconds that's why I don't believe in all this crap about voter suppression you want your vote to count go down in person like I did and make sure your vote counts in person.

If the direction the country takes for the next four years and decisions that will be made are that important to you then do what I did go down and vote in person.

I can't imagine if I would have signed an absentee ballot and mailed it in with the non-matching signature and had my vote put into question never realizing it and risk not having my vote counted. If the direction of the country is that important to you you can take a half hour of your time to in person vote and make sure your vote counts.

8. Sechott

Sechott

9. rock_castle

rock_castle With Liberty and Justice for all.

Why is it always the Dims who lie, cheat, and steal?

DonGlock26 likes this.
  10. Sechott

Sechott

Because it’s their only path to power.

rock_castle likes this.
  11. ilpirata

ilpirata

why not go to the address listed on the registration and knock on the door?

IamtheNRA likes this.
  12. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

That's who they are- a party of criminality.

Mr Wasabi likes this.
  13. IamtheNRA

IamtheNRA

Yet another reason why my wife and I always vote in person on Election Day.

14. Mr Wasabi

Mr Wasabi

They need to step up the punishment for voter fraud...err treason.

rock_castle likes this.
  15. FoodBag

FoodBag Previously nutsnax

Dead Lives Matter.