Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Firefighter/EMT
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well 9 months later my tax stamp came in! This video is a quick review on the DDLES platform and I shoot it at the end. I tried to edit some cool angles in there so I hope you enjoy!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2fI5RwTP3Y"]DDLES AR15 9mm SBR - YouTube[/ame]

·
Firefighter/EMT
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whats the sticker price on the base model without all the addons?
Stripped lower is $285 IIRC. I built this gun myself piece by piece, there is no out of the box version available. You buy the stripped lower and build it how you like. Click the drop down under the video description for a parts list.:wavey:

·
Premium Member
42,163 Posts
Very nice........built a 9mm, Colt pattern DDELS pistol recently. Plan on SBRing it after our next move. Starting a 9mm carbine DDLES build soon.

·
NRA-Endow. Life
1,565 Posts
Can you build it as a pistol from the ground up?? That way I can have the short barrel without the high $ paperwork.

If I want a carbine, I can buy a Hi Point for just the price of the DD lower.:whistling:

Let me put on my flame suit now, although I must say that is a sweet SBR.

·
Firefighter/EMT
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Can you build it as a pistol from the ground up?? That way I can have the short barrel without the high $ paperwork.

If I want a carbine, I can buy a Hi Point for just the price of the DD lower.:whistling:

Let me put on my flame suit now, although I must say that is a sweet SBR.
You can build it as a pistol. And hey you gotta pay to play :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts