Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
NRA Life Member
66,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody like this DC Universe thing? I signed up to try it out yesterday, then immediately canceled, because it turns out I can't watch it on my Samsung Smart TV (my wife watches the Roku TV that has their app).

Looks like it has a couple of good shows. I still have it for the 7-day free trial, even after canceling. I am rarely a fan of superhero stuff, but The Titans is really good (I've watched 2 or 3 episodes). It's a lot more grown-up than most superhero shows, especially most DC superhero shows. Also, Doom Patrol looks OKish and the 2019 Swamp Thing series started off pretty well.

On the downside, I can't watch it on my TV, so I have to use my computer and even then it won't let me watch unless I turn off the "secure VPN" in my Norton 360, to convince it I am in the U.S.

I'll probably watch what I can this week and Titans may be good enough to pay by the episode on Amazon.

View: https://youtu.be/EzvfRHXPEZI

·
NRA Life Member
66,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm guessing the answer is "no" then.

Reactions: 61176

·
NRA Life Member
66,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Been watching DC Universe for a week now. I don't watch much, but Titans may be the best superhero series I have seen. My top 3 that I can think of are The Punisher, Watchmen and this and I rate Titans as either #1 or #2 of those. I haven't yet watched anything else, other than the episode of Swamp Thing I watched last week and a couple of episodes of Doom Patrol.

Also, I discovered I can watch it on my TV - duh - just by logging in through the internet browser app, so problem solved.

·
Frisky!
35,968 Posts
Who cares.
:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts