Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Range is hot!
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening fellow Glock Talk patrons. I was wondering if any of you have experience with Dawson Precision's adjustable sights? I am setting up my g17 for production div for uspsa. I also use it as my main blaster for range practice.

I'm sort of OCD about stuff that i buy and over the past 2 weeks i feel like i have literally looked at every different sight, from every manufacture, numerous reviews, and videos. I'm honestly a little burned out at this point and figure this is the closest i'm going to get to finding what i want. I just wanted to do one last check with ya'll here and see if you folk and anything to say about them.

I would be choosing the all black rear, and a .285T/.100W fiber optic front.

They look to be made really well, and i'm looking forward to trying adjustable sights on a handgun, as i have not previously had the pleasure.

Once again, was just curious if ya'll had anything good to say about them. Thank you for your time and God bless.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have Dawson sights on my Glock 34; fiber optic front (currently with a red fiber), and a black, fixed, non-serrated rear. I use the gun to shoot IDPA, and they sure work great for that!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts