close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

David Miller is a thief

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by Akkid, Aug 14, 2002.

1. Akkid

Akkid

David Miller of Houston TX burned me on a deal. I traded a Glock 22 hicap for some AK items. He got the mags my parts never came. He has blocked my emails. I will be contacting the proper auhorities.

2. stubby

stubby

AKKid,
    If I were to trade or sell or buy something I would try to do it in my home city or state. The only time I did a trade weapon for weapon was about six years ago. And there was 3000 miles between us, I told the guy the only way I would do it is if I received his weapon first then I would send mine to him. He agreed, never had a problem with him. Not to speak badly of the people here at GT but you really don't know anyone here. And you are making a judgement based on talking to them through a computer. I am sorry if you got burned from this Jerk off. And I hope things work out for you.
    Stubby

3. djs

djs

Where in Houston. Do you have an address? There are a lot of GT members here.

David

4. John's Glock

John's Glock

No there are not a lot of members here--there are a TON! Maybe somebody can locate this individual or knows somebody that known him.

5. Akkid

Akkid

Hi guys. It turns out that this guy burned at least 5 people. All the proper authorities have been contacted. Also, there is a LEO form Houston tht is a member of the boards that is checking things out as well. It turns out David Miller is a false name, we do have his real name and address though. This lowlife lives at 4720 Parker Rd. Apt #2. This is located on the NorthEast side of Houston. His email is XYTACX@aol.com. If anyone has any friends that are sheriffs (proper jurisdiction) or can help out in anway please let me know. He took people for cash, glock accessories, and other items. I have done lots of dealing on the various gunboards an this is the first time I have been burned. Thanks, Mark ~Akkid

6. stubby

stubby

Good luck. I hope they nail that xxxx head.
    Stubby

7. REFLEX

REFLEX

I wonder if this is the same person from TX that burned someone on a Glock 27;d

8. Minuteman

Minuteman Jeff Gannon???

I sent this guy an email for you, I also sent an e-mail to the BBB, for whatever that might be worth. I have had great luck with dealings on this and other gun related boards. We should all work to keep these kind of things rare and unprofitable for these guys.
    I would never order from ebay, or other similar sites. I have more faith in the guys on this site ( even the ones I argue with) than the local stores in my home town. They rip me off almost everyday.

9. Minuteman

Minuteman Jeff Gannon???

I got an email saying my email was returned user unknown, with a couple of attachments. I deleated them without opening. FYI.

10. Akkid

Akkid

Reflex it might be. One guy got took for a lasermax for a Glock 27. I bet its the same SOB. Can you find the info on the guy who got burned and tell him to email me. I hope it is because we know who this guy is and where he lives. Hopefully we can all recoup are losses and put this bastard in jail. Thanks, Mark ~Akkid