1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
45,279 Posts
Now he is learning about the law of unintended consequences.

You can't strike down another person's rights without losing your own....

This is what an education is supposed to teach students. Be careful what you ask for, you may get it!!!!!

·
Registered
16,870 Posts
It's like these kids don't stop and think of the repercussions. You lose freedom for a false sense of security. If you were around for 9/11 you would have learned that. 'Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it.'
Um... it's because they are just kids and have not had to deal with the results of their own actions.

That's why we don't let kids make these decisions.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
An IBBA. Itty Biddy Bad Azz. Well, he’s trying to look like one anyway. Maybe after a few years in Force Recon or perhaps he earns his Ranger tab he can pull it off. Okay, he is a snowflake who can’t find his safe space.

A few summers in a tobacco patch and slinging bales of hay will help his character. To express my true feelings would melt down the bad word filter here. But I digress.

·
Liberal Bane
20,358 Posts
Do they have a plan to protect their gun-free herd during their gun free march?

Reactions: Gray_Rider

·
NRA Life Member
32,374 Posts
I doubt he has ever heard of the Law of Unintended Consequences.

And has not learned a thing.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Do they have a plan to protect their gun-free herd during their gun free march?
Lots of ARMED law enforcement officers at taxpayer's expense!!!!

·
Registered
586 Posts

·
Liberal Bane
20,358 Posts
Lots of ARMED law enforcement officers at taxpayer's expense!!!!
Sounds about right. I've heard little Davie's daddy works for one of the bureaus currently committing sedition and treason on behalf of the Deep State. Perhaps that is where little Davie gets the idea that our Republic is somehow a Democracy?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.