Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Western Pa
4,140 Posts
A couple times a year, I have a raccoon get into a chicken coop and can't get out. They look calm and sleepy until you get a 22 bullet into them. Then they turn into the Tasmanian devil from Loony Tunes.

A cornered or wounded **** is able to put up an amazing fight.

·
It ain't over
8,361 Posts
Years ago I was waling into a beaver dam - duck hunting with a friend. We were following a really brushy part of a stream. My friend has those eagle eyes that I envy. He spotted a trap chain hanging out of the bottom of a hollow tree. He pulled on the chain and it pulled back.

So he pulls harder and a leg appears - a **** leg. He hands me his shotgun and goes looking for a stout stick. Then he starts to pull that **** out of that tree. I told him to just shoot the damned thing!

He pulls it out and when it's hind legs are out he puts t hat stick across the upper chest of that animal and pins it to the ground. Then he releases the trap and steps back. The **** just took off like a scaled cat - or in this case, a scalded ****.

I have pinned fox and dogs in this manner to release them from traps. But that **** was really upset - hissing and snapping. Scared me!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts